Health insurance provides you a financial safety cover during unexpected medical emergencies which can come anytime and anywhere. It takes the burden of medical expenses and hospital charges in case of critical illness, any disease, disability and accident.
A good health insurance plan can also contribute effectively in your savings for future investment by diminishing the impact of sudden expenses. There are various health insurance plans available in the market along with many riders and benefits giving all the possible solutions to the customers. You can have an individual plan or for your entire family also. Plans specified to certain types of diseases, disabilities or injuries are also available in the market.
You must have heard about various health insurance plans on television, radio, in magazines, newspapers and other varied media. Determining your needs and accordingly choosing the perfect plan can be a very fruitful part of your life. It will surely support you financially at the time of medical emergencies. The benefits of health insurance vary from company to company and plan to plan. Here are some common benefits you can get from health insurance:
- You can have individual health insurance policy, cashless mediclaim, group health insurance, travel health insurance, senior citizen health insurance, maternity insurance, family floater health insurance and critical illness cover as per your needs.
- Health insurance plans not only cover the medical expenses, these also help to save tax under section 80(D) of income tax act.
- It covers hospital room and boarding charges, ambulance charges, pre & post hospitalization charges, doctor’s consultation charges, diagnostic charges, ICU charges and other material cost.
- By just submitting all the bills, the insured can get the benefits even if he is getting the treatment at home.
- An organ donor can get rid of the expenses in surgery and harvesting the organ.
- In case of critical illness, the insured will get a lump sum amount covering the expenses related to dialysis and chemotherapy.
With all these benefits of health insurance, you can wave off the burden of medical bills. People are becoming conscious about their savings, safety and expenditure. World is progressing, technologies are improving; medical illnesses are increasing so as their expenses. To reduce the impact of sudden calamities, taking a health insurance is an advisable and a very helpful option.
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Why you shouldn't include Parents in Your Family Health Insurance Policy
Date: 04 July 2017
- How to Make Health Insurance a Perfect Deal for your Entire Family
Date: 28 June 2017