- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Why to go for Health Cover?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2658 -
Modified 15 November 2016
Health insurance provides you a financial safety cover during unexpected medical emergencies which can come anytime and anywhere. It takes the burden of medical expenses and hospital charges in case of critical illness, any disease, disability and accident.
A good health insurance plan can also contribute effectively in your savings for future investment by diminishing the impact of sudden expenses. There are various health insurance plans available in the market along with many riders and benefits giving all the possible solutions to the customers. You can have an individual plan or for your entire family also. Plans specified to certain types of diseases, disabilities or injuries are also available in the market.
You must have heard about various health insurance plans on television, radio, in magazines, newspapers and other varied media. Determining your needs and accordingly choosing the perfect plan can be a very fruitful part of your life. It will surely support you financially at the time of medical emergencies. The benefits of health insurance vary from company to company and plan to plan. Here are some common benefits you can get from health insurance:
- You can have individual health insurance policy, cashless mediclaim, group health insurance, travel health insurance, senior citizen health insurance, maternity insurance, family floater health insurance and critical illness cover as per your needs.
- Health insurance plans not only cover the medical expenses, these also help to save tax under section 80(D) of income tax act.
- It covers hospital room and boarding charges, ambulance charges, pre & post hospitalization charges, doctor’s consultation charges, diagnostic charges, ICU charges and other material cost.
- By just submitting all the bills, the insured can get the benefits even if he is getting the treatment at home.
- An organ donor can get rid of the expenses in surgery and harvesting the organ.
- In case of critical illness, the insured will get a lump sum amount covering the expenses related to dialysis and chemotherapy.
With all these benefits of health insurance, you can wave off the burden of medical bills. People are becoming conscious about their savings, safety and expenditure. World is progressing, technologies are improving; medical illnesses are increasing so as their expenses. To reduce the impact of sudden calamities, taking a health insurance is an advisable and a very helpful option.
- Most Read
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
Date: 01 August 2018
- Safeguard Your Medical Concerns with the Right Health Insurance Plan
Date: 28 December 2017
- Here’s How You Can Safeguard Your Future from Accidental Deaths
Date: 22 December 2017
- How You Can Save Taxes with Medical Expenses
Date: 30 November 2017
- Why One Needs Health Insurance with High-risk Cover
Date: 28 November 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 569041
- Here’s the Difference between Health Insurance and Mediclaim
Views : 65677
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Views : 40170
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
Views : 37396
- भारत में सर्वश्रेष्ठ हेल्थ इन्शुरन्स प्लान्स
Views : 36681