- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Why to go for Health Cover?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2279 -
Modified 15 November 2016
Health insurance provides you a financial safety cover during unexpected medical emergencies which can come anytime and anywhere. It takes the burden of medical expenses and hospital charges in case of critical illness, any disease, disability and accident.
A good health insurance plan can also contribute effectively in your savings for future investment by diminishing the impact of sudden expenses. There are various health insurance plans available in the market along with many riders and benefits giving all the possible solutions to the customers. You can have an individual plan or for your entire family also. Plans specified to certain types of diseases, disabilities or injuries are also available in the market.
You must have heard about various health insurance plans on television, radio, in magazines, newspapers and other varied media. Determining your needs and accordingly choosing the perfect plan can be a very fruitful part of your life. It will surely support you financially at the time of medical emergencies. The benefits of health insurance vary from company to company and plan to plan. Here are some common benefits you can get from health insurance:
- You can have individual health insurance policy, cashless mediclaim, group health insurance, travel health insurance, senior citizen health insurance, maternity insurance, family floater health insurance and critical illness cover as per your needs.
- Health insurance plans not only cover the medical expenses, these also help to save tax under section 80(D) of income tax act.
- It covers hospital room and boarding charges, ambulance charges, pre & post hospitalization charges, doctor’s consultation charges, diagnostic charges, ICU charges and other material cost.
- By just submitting all the bills, the insured can get the benefits even if he is getting the treatment at home.
- An organ donor can get rid of the expenses in surgery and harvesting the organ.
- In case of critical illness, the insured will get a lump sum amount covering the expenses related to dialysis and chemotherapy.
With all these benefits of health insurance, you can wave off the burden of medical bills. People are becoming conscious about their savings, safety and expenditure. World is progressing, technologies are improving; medical illnesses are increasing so as their expenses. To reduce the impact of sudden calamities, taking a health insurance is an advisable and a very helpful option.
- Most Read
- 10 WEIRD THINGS MAJBOORI CAN MAKE YOU DO
Date: 19 January 2018
- All You Need to Know About SBI Health Insurance
Date: 15 January 2018
- Why You Should Consider Group Health Insurance
Date: 10 January 2018
- Are Senior Citizen Health Policies Restrictive?
Date: 08 January 2018
- Want to Port Your Medical Insurance Plan? Here is How to Do It
Date: 05 January 2018
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 390855
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 198966
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 150478
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 104042
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 73324