Bharti AXA Life Hospi Cash Benefit Rider Plan
Bharti AXA Life Hospi Cash Benefit Rider Policy provides the insurer with benefit of fixed amount for each day of hospitalisation. This benefit is provided irrespective of medical cost. It provides the insurer with the additional benefits of extra protection and takes care of expenses which are not covered under other health insurance policies.
Basically 3 benefits are provided under this policy
- Daily Hospital Cash Benefit (DHCB)
- Intensive Care Unit Benefit (ICU)
- Surgical Hospitalization Benefit (SCB)
Along with these benefits tax benefit is also there with this policy under section 80D.
Premium Review and Guarantee
The premiums are guaranteed to remain same for 3 years, after that they may get changed on the basis of the attained age of the insured person. For more information, please check the policy wordings.
- Grace Period: A time span of 30 days is given to deposit the premium amount.
- Free Look Period: If you are not satisfied with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- No benefit will be provided up to a period of 60 days from the start of the policy.
- Pre- Existing disease, related conditions & complications will not be the part of the policy terms.
- Attempted suicide will not be covered under this policy.
- Sexually transmitted conditions, mental or nervous disorder, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) infection.
- Being under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless properly prescribed by a Medical Practitioner and taken as prescribed.
To buy the policy, an individual needs to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ citing medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Written By: PolicyBazaar - Updated: 12 November 2020