Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
Digit bike insurance provides financial protection to the policyholders against unfortunate events such as accidents, natural disasters, thefts, fire, etc. The insurer provides various two-wheeler insurance plans at different premium rates. Therefore, before buying your insurance, you must calculate the premium cost to prepare yourself for the expenses. The Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculator is one such tool that helps you calculate the premium online.Read more
What is Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
The Go Digit General Insurance Limited offers three different plans for bikes - comprehensive cover, third-party cover, and own damage cover. They also have an "Add Extra Coverage" section, which allows you to select different "Add-ons" for extra protection. For example, they have Breakdown Assistance, Engine and Gear-box Protect Cover, etc.
To calculate the premium cost for these different plans with different add-ons, you are recommended to use the Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculator. The different plans have different premium rates since their coverages are different, so you must calculate the premium to enhance your financial planning.
How to use the Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
The steps that you need to follow to use the Digit bike insurance premium calculator are:
- Step 1– Visit their official website. Next, under "Products," click on "Two Wheeler/Bike Insurance."
- Step 2– Enter city, and select "previous policy expiry" either expired or not expired.
- Step 3– If your bike is brand new, click on "It's a brand new bike."
- Step 4– Now, you have to select your city.
- Step 5– Now, you have to click on "view prices."
- Step 6– Now select the bike that you own.
- Step 7– Choose between the three plans available (comprehensive cover, third-party cover, and own damage cover). And remember that the "own damage cover" plan is only valid if you have a third-party cover.
- Step 8– Select your bike's IDV (Insured Declared Value).
- Step 9– Now, you can select add-ons that you prefer from the Add Extra Coverage list.
- Step 10– Enter your bike's registration date.
- Step 11– Click on "Continue," which will show you the calculated final premium of your desired plan.
Alternatively, you can visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and use the online premium calculator for Digit bike insurance plans.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Benefits of Using the Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
The benefits of using this online calculator are given below:
- Easy to use – This calculator is designed in such a way that anyone can use it effortlessly. You don't have to have any deep or advanced knowledge of finance to use the calculator. You can use it anytime, anywhere, and it is available 24/7.
- Free to use– This tool is free for everyone to use, and also, you don't have to be an existing policyholder to be able to use it.
- Helps with financial planning– Financial planning is probably the most essential aspect of one's life. Financial planning helps you retire better, live your life better, helps you to achieve your goals in life. So to not mess up your existing financial goals, you must strategically plan before buying any bike insurance. Everyone is different and has different budgets, so you must understand and calculate how much premium will be good for you.
- Customizable– This calculator allows you to customize the policy. It offers different plans, different add-ons, etc. This customizability allows you to combine different plans and determine which one will be truly beneficial for you.
Factors that Affect the Premium Costs
The factors that affect the bike insurance premium costs are:
- The premium cost depends on the engine capacity of your bike. For example, the premium cost will be lower for a 125cc and higher for a 200cc bike.
- Some bike enthusiasts modify their bikes to enhance the look and the performance of their bikes, which can heavily affect the premium cost.
- There are also other factors such as the age of the bike, the "Make & Model" of the bike, etc.
No, buying your policy online has no disadvantage. In fact, it has advantages over the offline process, such as it saves your time, money, etc.
If you change your insurance company, your no-calin bonus gets moved to your new insurance policy.
Most insurers will send you the soft copy of your policy on your registered email id, as soon as the premium is paid online.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
18 May 2022As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory for all bike...
16 May 2022While riding your bike, there are chances that you might get...
11 May 2022Gender-specific jobs or hobbies are becoming obsolete. More...
06 May 2022A bike's battery is a vital component and should be...
05 May 2022A two-wheeler insurance policy is a contract between the insurer...