Raheja QBE General Cancer Insurance Plan
In today’s scenario, cancer is treated as a high critical disease, but still there are many who get cure from this disease if it is detected in early stages. So, Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plan has a special “Cancer Insurance” plan which takes care of all your expenses during your treatment and makes sure that you do not feel any financial distress during your treatment.
Key Features and Benefits –
- There is no exit age so the policy will be continued without break.
- No medical check-up up to an age of 50 years, but a thorough medical check-up would be conducted for the person whose age is above 50.
- 5% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 25%.
- The grace period of 30 days from the due date for the renewal of the premium.
Policy Details –
Minimum Sum Assured – 1, 00,000 /-
Maximum Sum assured – 10, 00,000 /-
Age limit – Any individual from age of Day1 to 70 years can take this policy.
Grace Period –15 days grace period is allowed for payment of premium. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period then the new policy would be issued on the consent of policyholder and all the benefits will be void.
Cumulative Bonus -5% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year is paid, maximum up to 25%.
Policy termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period: If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Waiting period of 4 years is applicable for pre-existing diseases.
- Any injury, disease or illness due to radiation and radioactivity.
- Claim where the results are not diagnosed positive.
- If any fraudulent means or devices are used to make any claim.
Documents Required To Buy the Policy
Fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history and submit it along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India