TATA AIG MediRaksha Plan
This is a simple term insurance policy that aims at providing financial support in your absence. It is a basic medical insurance plan, covering emergencies and illnesses, hospitalization and surgical treatments.
- Lifelong renewal provided premium is paid without any break.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Family Floater Option is allowed under this plan. 10% Family discount in Individual plan if 2 or more family members are covered.
- Free Look Period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy
- No sub limits for treatments and hospitalization benefits
- No loading on renewal in case of a claim
- No medical check-up up to 55 years.
- Ease of Timely Claims Settlement.
Pre hospitalization and post hospitalization
Day care procedures
Organ Donor expenses
Network of Hospitals
Details About Premium
Annual premium in Rupees
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Minimum sum assured – 50000
Maximum sum assured – 1 lakhs
Coverage type: Individual/ family floater
Grace period: 30 days for renewing the Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
Policy termination: 3 months prior to the expiry of the policy
Additional Features Or Riders
- Additional 7.5% discount by paying premium of 2 years in advance
- Sum Assured can be enhanced at the time of renewal
- Copayment of 15%,on each and every claim under this policy
- Pre existing disases will not be covered for the first 4 policy years given there has been continuous renewal from the policy start date
- Treatment done in the first 30 days from the commencement of the policy, unless the treatment is done as a result of accident or emergency. This is referred to as a waiting period.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol/drugs or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- The waiting period for specific conditions will be 24 months. Any pre-existing condition will be covered after a waiting period of 48 months.
To buy the policy, an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ needs to be submitted by highlighting accurate medical history along with the address proof. It is required to undergo a medical test in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
The entry age for the policyholder, spouse and parents is 18 years to 65 years with lifetime renewal option.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator