ICICI Prudential is known as one of the top performing asset management companies in India. As one of the leading fund houses in country ICICI Prudential AMC offers a wide range of investment services and mutual fund scheme across various categories of equity, debt and hybrid funds. The company has a wide network of 1100 branches across 120 cities in India. Besides, various types of investment services offered by ICICI Prudential AMC, it also offers the simplest investment option in mutual fund through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). ICICI SIP plan provides the investors with an opportunity to invest a small amount on a predetermined date for a particular period of time and gain maximum returns on investment. ICICI SIP Plans provides an option to the investors to create corpus so that they can fulfill their long-term and short-term financial goals of life.
How Does ICICI Prudential SIP Plan Works?
The SIP plan works same as banks recurring deposits. In ICICI mutual fund SIP plan a fixed amount of sum is debited from the bank account of the investors on the yearly, monthly or weekly basis and is invested in the fund options as chosen by the investors. However, the investors should remember that even though the amount invested in SIP plan remains unchanged, the number of units purchased will differ from one installment to another as the NAV of the chosen fund will differ daily.
According to the suitability of the investors, they can decrease or increase the term of SIP plan depending on the scheme type they are investing in. the minimum investment limit offered by ICICI mutual fund SIP is Rs.500, whereas there are no set maximum limits on SIP ICICI investment.
Top Performing ICICI Mutual fund SIP Schemes for Investment
ICICI Mutual fund SIP offers a wide range of mutual fund schemes to meet the different investment requirement of the investors. Whether the investors invest through the process of SIP or through the process of lump-sum payment, ICICI mutual fund schemes offer guaranteed returns on investment. Let’s take a look at the top performing mutual fund schemes offered by ICICI Prudential AMC which offers an opportunity to create wealth and gain long-term investment returns.
For the better understanding of our customers, here we have mentioned a tabular description if ICICI mutual fund schemes.
In order to help you understand in a much better way, here we have taken a tabular comparison of the below mentioned ICIC SIP funds across different criteria.
In this illustration, each ICICI SIP investment amount is taken as Rs.5000 per month which is equal to a total of Rs.60,000 yearly. The starting date of SIP for the purpose of calculation is fixed as 1st April 2016 and the end date is fixed as March 2036.
|Fund Name||3 Years Returns||5 Years Returns||7 Years Returns||Total SIP Investment (Annually)||SIP Maturity Value (20 Years)|
|ICICI Opportunity Fund||6.19%||8.83%||12.14%||Rs.60,000||Rs.25.1 lakhs|
|ICICI Multi Cap Growth Fund||3.53%||8.48%||11.64%||Rs.60,000||Rs.22.9 lakhs|
|ICICI Maximiser Fund V||4.6%||6.54%||11.39%||Rs.60,000||Rs.22.9 lakhs|
|ICICI Blue Chip Fund||6.1%||8.19%||10.92%||Rs.60,000||Rs.21 lakhs|
|ICICI Multi Cap Balanced Fund||5.52%||8.41%||10.78%||Rs.60,000||Rs.21 lakhs|
For the above mentioned table we have taken the:
Policy Term- 20 years
Pay Term- 20 years
*In the above mentioned table, the maturity amount is calculated based on fund’s historical 7 year returns as of <date>. The ICICI SIP returns are based on the past data of each fund of the regular plan and does not guarantee the future performance.
- ICICI Opportunity Fund- This is an open-ended equity scheme, which aims to generate high long-term returns to the investors by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related securities. ICICI Opportunity Fund is ranked as one of the top-selling funds in ULIPs. This fund is a profitable option of investment for investors who have a high-risk appetite and who want to create wealth over a long-term period.
- ICICI Multi-Cap Growth Fund- This fund aims to generate a high return on investment by predominantly investing is a diversified portfolio of equity securities of large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap companies. The fund offers a high risk of investment and is best suitable for investors who want to gain high investment returns over a long-term period.
- ICICI Maximiser Fund V- As an open-ended scheme, the fund aims to generate long-term capital growth by investing majorly in equity and equity-related instruments of large-cap and mid-cap stocks. The fund is best suitable for investors who have a high-risk appetite and wants to create wealth over a long-term period.
- ICICI Blue Chip Fund- This is an open-ended equity scheme, which predominantly invests in equity securities of large-cap companies. The fund aims to generate long-term capital appreciation to the investors and is best suitable for investors who have a high-risk appetite.
- ICICI Multi-Cap Balance Fund- The main objective of the fund is to provide capital appreciation to the investors along with the benefit of stable return. The fund majorly invests in the mix of equity and equity securities of large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap companies and debt-related instruments. The fund offers moderate risk on investment and is best suitable for investors who want to create wealth in a long-term along with the benefit of consistent return.
ICICI SIP Calculator
Systematic investment plan has emerged as one of the simplest and most popular methods of mutual fund investment. In order to avail maximum returns on investment, it is very important for investors to make an investment in a planned way. This is where ICICI SIP calculator plays an important role. With the help of ICICI SIP calculator, the investors can compute the estimated earning for a predetermined amount that is invested within the regular intervals of time. Moreover, in case the investors want to create a financial corpus to meet their short-term or long-term objectives, like saving for retirement or create a financial cushion for future than with the help of ICICI sip calculator, the investors can evaluate the amount they need to invest in order to achieve their goal.
How Does ICICI SIP Calculator Works?
ICICI Investment Calculator uses some key data to calculate the estimated value of the investment. Let’s take a look at some important steps that are required to be followed while using ICICI SIP calculator.
Step1- Primarily, the investors will need to enter the monthly, weekly or annual SIP amount they want to invest.
Step2- The second step includes an estimation of possible return rate on the investment. According to the past performance of the fund, the evaluation process is completed.
Step3- The final includes the investment tenure, in case of ICICI maturity calculator. It is very crucial for investors to decide the tenure of investment. Generally, ICICI SIP plans offer a minimum tenure of investment of 6 months. In order to achieve the maximum return on investment, it is important to be invested in ICICI mutual fund SIP for a longer tenure.
Benefits of ICICI Mutual Fund SIP Calculator
- ICICI SIP calculator helps the investors to plan their investment in a more strategic way.
- It simplifies the complicated calculation and helps the individuals to evaluate the result so that they can make a profitable investment choice.
- ICICI SIP calculator can be used online and is totally free of cost.
- The investors just need to enter the required details and the result will immediately display on the screen.
- It makes the process of investment simple for both first time and experienced investors.