Reliance SIP

Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a process of investing in Mutual Funds. As a leading mutual fund^^ service provider in the country, Reliance SIP offers investors to invest a fixed amount into the mutual fund scheme of their choice at a regular interval of time weekly, monthly, quarterly.

Read more
Best SIPs
  • Guaranteed Tax Savings

    Guaranteed Tax Savings

    Under sec 80C & 10(10D)^
  • savings

    ₹1 Crore

    Invest ₹10k Per Month*
  • Zero LTCG Tax

    Zero LTCG Tax

    Unlike 10% in Mutual Funds
Top Performing SIP's with High Returns*
Invest ₹10k/month & Get ₹1 Cr Tax free*
+91
Secure
We don't spam
View Plans
Please wait. We Are Processing..
Your personal information is secure with us
Plans available only for people of Indian origin By clicking on "View Plans" you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of use #For a 55 year on investment of 20Lacs #Discount offered by insurance company
Get Updates on WhatsApp
We are rated~
rating
6.7 Crore
Registered Consumers
51
Insurance Partners
3.4 Crore
Policies Sold

Reliance Mutual Fund also provides an option to the investors to start investing in different fund houses via Reliance SIP Investment (Systematic Investment Plan). As per the suitability and requirement of the investors, they can choose from the array fund options like equity fund, gold funds, debt funds and liquid funds to invest in.

Fund Name 1 year Returns 3 years Returns 5 years Returns
Reliance Small Cap Fund 20.82% 24.12% 36.74%
Reliance Tax Saver Fund 0.88% 7.39% 19.49%
Reliance Equity Hybrid Fund 12.27% 12.71% 17.60%
Reliance Large Cap Fund 10.53% 10.965 17.78%
Reliance Liquid Fund 6.90% 7.43% 8.15%

Benefits of Investing in Reliance SIP

 Let’s take a look at some of the key benefits of investing in Reliance SIP.

  • Disciplined Saving: Disciplined saving is the key aspect of successful investments. Reliance SIP investment provides an opportunity for investors to invest a small amount regularly over a long-term period. A disciplined investment helps the investors to invest a small amount regularly so that they can accumulate wealth over a long period of time and can achieve future financial objectives.

  • Long-Term Gain : With the extra advantage of compounding and rupee cost averaging, SIP investment has the potential to provide higher returns on investment over a long-term period. With the benefit of the power of compounding the investors can stay invested in Reliance SIP scheme for a longer period.

  • Flexibility: It is advised to the investors to invest through SIP with a perspective of long-term. However, there is no compulsion to this. Reliance Mutual Fund Sip plans come with a minimum investment of 3 years. Thus, there is no compulsion regarding investment and the investors can redeem their money at any point of time after the completion of the lock-in period. Moreover, the investors can also choose flex SIP which allows them to decrease/increase the investment amount as per their financial situation and requirement.

  • Convenience : Systematic investment plan offers a simple and convenient mode of investment. One can start investing via SIP by issuing standing instruction to the bank and facilitate the process of auto debit from the bank account.  The investors can complete the whole process of investment right from fund selection to redemption/scheduling through the online process in a very simple and hassle-free way. 

Types of Reliance SIP Plans 

As one of the top performing fund houses in the country, Reliance Mutual Fund AMC has been very open to the requirements of the investors. To cater to the investment needs of the investors; there are different types of SIP plans offered by the company. Let’s take a look at the top performing funds offered by Reliance Mutual Fund.

  • Reliance Small Cap Fund: Reliance small-cap fund offered by Reliance Mutual Fund has been continuously performing well in the market from the past 3-5 years. As a small-cap fund, the majority of the amount is invested in the small-cap stock. This fund option is best suitable for individuals who want to gain maximum return on investment and has a high-risk appetite. In order to gain profitable returns, it is advisable to invest in this fund option for a long-term (more than 3 years). In Reliance Small Cap Fund 90% of the fund is invested equity and equity related instruments and the rest 10% of the fund is invested in small-cap stocks.

  • Reliance Tax Saver Fund: This is specifically designed fund option in which the fund offers the dual benefit of investment cum tax benefit. The fund has greater exposure to mid-cap and small-co fund option. Under this fund option, the maximum investment is made in equity and equity related instruments. The investors can avail tax benefit up to a maximum investment of Rs1.5 lakh under section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961.  This fund option is beneficial for investors who have a high-risk appetite and wants to gain higher returns on investment in over a long-term period.

  • Reliance Equity Hybrid Fund : This fund option offered by Reliance Mutual Fund was previously known as Reliance Regular Saving Fund. This is a lucrative fund option of investment for investors who want to accumulate wealth in long-term and has a medium risk appetite. This fund option is best suitable for individuals who have long-term financial goals and wants to plan for retirement. With a fund size of 11334  Crore, Reliance Equity Hybrid Fund offered 17.60% return in the past 5 years and 12.71% returns in past 3 years.

  • Reliance Large Cap Fund : Under this fund option around 84.6% of the fund’s portfolio is invested in the large-cap fund and the rest 15.4% of the fund portfolio is invested in mid-cap securities. The reliance large-cap fund generally focuses on growth by following the philosophy of practical valuation and chooses companies which provide 3-5% higher returns than the benchmark. This fund option is best suitable for individuals who have a high-risk appetite and wants to accumulate wealth over a long-term period.

  • Reliance Liquid Fund: This is an open-ended fund option offered by Reliance Mutual Fund which aims to generate maximum return on investment and high liquidity by making investment majorly in debt and money market funds. This fund option comes with a moderate risk and has a fund size of 21,747 crores. The fund offers an expense ratio of 0.15% and has been continuously performing well in the market over past 3-5 years.

People Also Read: sip calculator

*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply

 Features of Reliance Mutual Fund SIP 

  • Reliance SIP investment offered the benefit to invest in the market. Thus, one does not need to time the market. As SIP investment includes regular and fixed investment over a long-term period one can buy higher units when the market is low and lower units when the market is high.

  • Reliance SIP plan helps to achieve the long-term financial goal of an individual by making a disciplined investment over a long-term

  • Reliance Mutual Fund SIP offers a minimum investment limit of Rs.500 and there is no upper limit on the maximum investment. Moreover, the investors can also invest in one or more than one SIP scheme at the same time and can also decrease or increase the investment amount according to their own requirement and choice.

*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
~Source - Google Review Rating available on:- http://bit.ly/3J20bXZ
^10(10D) Tax benefit are for Investments made up to Rs.2.5 L/ yr and are subject to change as per tax laws.
^^The information relating to mutual funds presented in this article is for educational purpose only and is not meant for sale. Investment is subject to market risks and the risk is borne by the investor. Please consult your financial advisor before planning your investments.

Invest in SIP plans
starting ₹1,000/month

and Grow your wealth to meet
to your financial goals

View plans
Standard T & C Apply*
SIP Calculator
  • SIP
  • Lumpsum

Monthly Investment

₹500 ₹1L
Enter Monthly Investment

Total Investment

₹500 ₹10L
Enter Total Investment

Expected Rate of Return (Yearly)

1% 20%
Expected Rate of Return (Yearly)

Time Period

1 Year 30 Years
Enter Time Period
Total Investment
Interest Earned
Maturity Amount

SIP plans articles

Recent Articles
Popular Articles
Max Life SIP Plans

14 Feb 2024

Max Life SIP Plans are a type of Unit Linked Insurance Plan
Read more
Top Mid-Cap Funds for SIP in 2024

16 Jan 2024

Investing in Mid-Cap Funds through a Systematic Investment Plan
Read more
5 Common SIP Mistakes To Avoid in 2024

04 Jan 2024

Discovering the potential of Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs)
Read more
How to Achieve Financial Goals Faster with Step-Up SIPs in 2024?

04 Jan 2024

Step Up Systematic Investment Plan or Step Up SIP is a dynamic
Read more
AMC SIP

01 Dec 2023

AMC SIP stands for Asset Management Company Systematic
Read more
Best SIP Plans for 5 Years Investment 2024
SIPs are a great way of investing in mutual funds^^ for both long and short terms. It helps inculcate an
Read more
Best SIP Plans for 1,000 Per Month in 2024
Systematic Investment Plans are an excellent way for you to invest in the best SIP plans for Rs. 1,000 per month
Read more
XIRR Calculator
Extended Internal Rate of Return (XIRR) is a key metric used in calculating return on investments. The XIRR
Read more
Best SIP to Invest for 10 Years
The Systematic Investment Plan or SIP allows you to choose a mutual fund^^ plan and invest a fixed amount
Read more
Index Fund SIP Calculator
An Index Fund SIP is a method of investing in index funds systematically over regular intervals. Index funds are
Read more

top
Close
Download the Policybazaar app
to manage all your insurance needs.
INSTALL