Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd - BajajAllianz
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 72*
- Get Quotes
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is the joint venture of Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE- Germany’s financial services provider. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE.
Registered on 2nd May 2001, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company has become one of the top most general insurance brands in India. It is the only general insurance company in India to cross the Rs.100 crores mark in profit in the last two years. The company is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra. The company is led by Mr. Anuj Agarwal, Managing Director & CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
Allianz SE, a German multinational financial services company is the world’s largest insurance company, according to the composite measure by Forbes magazine. Founded in 1890, this leading general insurance provider is now serving customers in more than 70 countries.
Bajaj Allianz has received iAAA rating, from ICRA Limited for seven consecutive years, which indicates highest claims paying ability and strong position of the company. It is one of the top insurer providers in India providing better quality consumer experience and good returns to shareholders and maintains the reliability of Bajaj.
In 2014, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has been adjudged as the "Best General Insurance Company in the Private Sector" by ABP News. In the same year, Bajaj Allianz was conferred with the Golden Peacock Award 2014 in the category of Innovative Products/Service.
In the times of rising medical costs health insurance becomes a necessity. Health insurance plans are the perfect solutions that give health protection for you and your family. It takes care of the medical treatment costs incurred during hospitalization due to serious accident or critical illness.
- Health Guard Individual Policy
- Health Guard Family Floater Option
- Surgical Protection Plan
- Premium Personal Guard
- Extra Care
- Critical Illness
- Health Care Supreme
- Hospital Cash Daily Allowance
- Sliver Health
- Star Package
- Health Ensure
- Tax Gain
- Critical Illness for Women
- Top Up Health Plan
Bajaj Allianz Car insurance plans provide you comprehensive coverage against physical damage, bodily injury and cover against third-party liability in case of any damage to your car due to accident or any other unforeseen event.
Two-wheeler insurance is just not about monetary compensation being doled out to you, if something happens to your ride. Insurance is more about the peace, security and independence that it brings along. Get your vehicle insured and enjoy the pleasure of safe ride!
Travel insurance plans let you travel overseas with your loved ones and without worries. It covers expenses due to medical emergencies while abroad or non medical contingencies like loss of passport or checked in baggage and many more. It takes care of anything wrong that might happen to you while in transit.
- Individual Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Senior Citizen Travel
- Student Travel Insurance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Travel Asia
Home insurance plans are designed for your convenience and they cover various risks and contingencies faced by home owners. Home insurance is an important tool to safeguard the sweat and blood of your life, your dream house.
- My Home Insurance
- House Holders Package Policy
- Easy House Holders Package Policy
While we cannot do much about the uncertain nature of life, what we can surely do is to secure financial independence to deal with various unforeseen situation, the journey of life throws at us. Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident cover is a unique insurance plan offering multiple benefits such as medical benefits, education benefits to children or spouse and at giving up to 125% compensation in case of disability.
Compare all Bajaj Allianz general insurance plans from other general insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Bajaj Allianz Distribution Network:
Since its inception in 2001, Bajaj general insurance has come a long way in penetrating Indian market. Bajaj Allianz has pan India presence in over 200 towns across the country. Bajaj Allianz policies are also available online through their website and insurance aggregators.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
- How can I check policy status?
- What is the policy renewal process?
- What is the company's process to settle claim?
- What is the policy cancellation process?
- Health Care Supreme by Bajaj Allianz Insurance
- Surgical Protection Plan got Recently Introduced by Bajaj Allianz General