Exide Life Insurance Company Ltd - ING Vysya Life Insurance
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 83.16%*
- Get Quotes
Exide Life Insurance Company Limited, formerly known as ING Vysya Life Insurance Company Limited is 100% owned by Exide Industries Limited. The company is founded in 2000 and started its operations in 2001.
Serving over 10 lakh customers across India, Exide Life Insurance is one of the leading life insurance companies in South India. With assets more than Rs. 8000 crores, the company is now growing its franchise in other parts of the country. Exide Life Insurance has the ISO 9001:2008 quality certification for all customer service processes. Mr. Kshitij Jain is the Managing Director & CEO of Exide Life Insurance Company Ltd.
The company has a strong network of agency channels viz. Agency, Alliances, Banc assurance and Direct Channels, comprising more than 35,000 advisors who are attached to over 200 company offices and customer care centers across the country.
The company provides long-term protection and savings solutions and has a strong traditional product portfolio with a consistent bonus track record. According to the recent survey by Economic Times - Brand Equity and Nielsen, Exide Life Insurance is ranked amongst the Top 10 Most Trusted Life Insurance brands in India.
Exide Plans are categorized into savings, protection, retirement and investment. Exide Life Insurance Company follows a customer centric approach and the product portfolio offers products that cater to every financial requirement, at all life stages.
These plans are the simplest and most economical form of life insurance, which provide you a higher coverage with little cost. They also have the option to enhance coverage through riders.
These are investment plans that help you reap the benefits of the market scenario and help you customize your plan as per your risk appetite.
Exide Life child policies help you plan your child’s future in advance so that you don’t fall short of finances when you need them the most.
These are best pension insurance plans if you want to plan for your retirement and help you have a prosperous old age.
These are savings plans that help you to achieve your life’s goals by provisioning for your future.
- Exide Life Assured Gain Plus
- Exide Life New Fulfilling Life
- Exide Life Jeevan Uday
- Exide Life Secured Income Insurance Plans
- Exide Life Nirmal Jeevan Insurance Plan
- Exide Life Guaranteed Income Insurance Plan
Compare all Exide life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to explore the best insurance plan that suit your needs.
Exide Life Distribution Network:
Since its inception Exide Life Insurance Company has built its presence in over 200 cities and distributes its products through two channels, Tied Agency and Alternate Channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Top 5 financial decisions you should make today before turning 30
- Low-return FDs underperform against ULIPs
- 5 Pointers While Buying Health Insurance Plan
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- 5 unconventional insurance policies that you have never heard of
- Why To Worry About 25% Of ULIP Money In G-secs?
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance