ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd - ICICI Lombard
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 83*
- Get Quotes
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company (GIC) is a 74:26 joint venture between ICICI Bank, which is India’s second largest bank and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a Canada based financial service company.
ICICI Lombard has extensive product portfolio, which includes health, motor, travel, rural or home insurance. The insurance products are specifically designed to offer complete insurance solutions to people of all ages, groups and occupations. Targeting both individual and corporate clients, ICICI Lombard has been consistently recognized for its innovative solutions and customer-centric approach. The company endeavors to provide customized insurance products to their customers.
Following are some of the awards and recognitions bagged by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company-
- ICICI Lombard got- ‘Claim Leader’ award in Indian Insurance Award 2014 under general insurance segment
- Emerged as the most preferred company for health insurance in a study commissioned by Dept. of Consumer Affairs, Govt. of India
- The company received ‘E-business Leader’ award in Indian Insurance Award, 2013 under general insurance category
- Bestowed with ‘Porter Prize’ award in the category ‘Creating Shared Value’
- Awarded the Golden Peacock Innovation Award 2011 for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
Health Insurance plans protect your family against financial emergencies caused by sudden critical illness or hospitalization and they also aim to complement and supplement your existing coverage.
- ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Health care Plus
Car insurance plans help you to escape from expenses on your car or any other vehicle due to any mishap.
Two-wheeler insurance by ICICI Lombard offers comprehensive protection in case of theft or accident involving your two-wheeler. All two-wheeler owners are strongly suggested to buy a policy, as it protects them from liabilities that arise out of such uncalled-for incident/accident.
ICICI Lombard plans give you the benefit of travelling with confidence either abroad or domestic thereby ensuring you a complete hassle free travel with peace of mind.
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Overseas Student Travel Insurance
- Gold Multi-trip travel insurance plan
- Salt and Pepper Travel Insurance Plan for Senior citizens
ICICI Lombard Plans help to safeguard your home and its contents in case of an ill fated event such as natural calamities and man-made disasters.
As the traffic levels continue to go north, so do the number of accidents on the roads. While, taking precautions to avoid any mishap is the best approach to adopt, but one should never put all eggs in one basket. The key is to be well prepared while dealing with any emergency situation that may arise. As a part of the planning process, buying a personal accident insurance plan is essential because it takes care of your financial obligations during the course of your medical treatment and after, reducing your stress levels in a challenging situation.
It is advisable to compare all ICICI Lombard General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
ICICI Lombard Distribution Network:
ICICI bank has about 2000 branches in its network including its 1,100 micro-offices. As on June 30, 2011 ICICI Lombard General Insurance has a network of approximately 315 branches. ICICI Lombard issues instant policy and renewals through its website for retail insurance products such as Car Insurance, Two Wheeler Insurance, Travel Insurance, Health Insurance and Home Insurance. Their online products are available through their websites directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- 5 unconventional insurance policies that you have never heard of
- Why To Worry About 25% Of ULIP Money In G-secs?
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- How to get the best deals on travel insurance?
- 10 Must Knows of Car Insurance Renewals
- A Short Guide To Life Insurance For Smokers