What are the Various Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans?
Max Bupa Health Insurance plans provide expansive medical coverage to the insured against the emergency and planned medical expenses. They cover you against an array of medical expenses arising out of hospitalization, ambulance service, pre-post hospitalization consultations/ investigations, day care procedures, AYUSH treatment, OPD consultations, maternity expenses, etc. The plans are available for a sum insured ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 crore and offer cashless hospitalization facilities at over 7600 network hospitals. Moreover, the insurance company promises to claim cashless claims within 30 minutes.
A Max Bupa Health Insurance plan can be purchased by individuals, families as well as senior citizens. It also provides customized plans to offer coverage for a specific disease, such as COVID-19, heart diseases, cancer, etc. Given below are the different types of health insurance plans offered by Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited:
- Max Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa Health Companion Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa Health Premia Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa HeartBeat Health Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa GoActive Health Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa SeniorFirst Health Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa Money Saver Health Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa Health Recharge Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa SuperSaver Health Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa Health Pulse Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa AccidentCare Health Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan
- Max Bupa Arogya Sanjeevani Plan
- Max Bupa Corona Kavach Plan
- Max Bupa Saral Suraksha Bima
Which Diseases Are Covered by Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans?
Max Bupa Health Insurance plans provide coverage for the following diseases:
- COVID-19 – COVID-19 is a recently discovered strain of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, commonly referred to as the coronavirus. The disease is highly contagious and can lead to severe health conditions that can be fatal. As a result, their treatment can get expensive. But if you have a Max Bupa Corona Kavach plan, your treatment expenses will be covered by the insurance company. In fact, all Max Bupa health insurance plans cover the treatment cost of coronavirus disease.
- Cancer – Cancer is a deadly disease that results due to abnormal growth in the body cells. Cancer can occur in any part of the body and are expensive to treat. However, the Max Bupa Criticare insurance plan will pay you a lump sum amount if you are diagnosed with cancer during the policy period.
- HIV AIDS – HIV AIDS is a chronic disease caused by a virus that plagues the body’s ability to fight infections. The disease can be life-threatening and thus, is costly to treat. But the Max Bupa Health Premia, Heartbeat, Super Saver and Health Pulse plans can provide you with financial assistance as it provides coverage for the treatment of HIV AIDS.
- Mental Disorder –Mental disorders refer to diseases that impact a person’s mood, thinking and behaviour. The treatment of mental disorders can be long-term and expensive. However, if you have a Max Bupa Health Premia, Heartbeat, Super Saver or Health Pulse plan, you do not have to worry about the treatment cost.
- Heart Ailments –Heart diseases have become extremely common in India due to the poor lifestyle of the people. Since heart diseases are life-threatening, their treatments are very costly. But if you have a Max Bupa Criticare insurance policy, the insurance company will pay for your treatment expenses.
- Critical Illnesses – Critical illnesses refer to those life-threatening diseases that develop over time due to hereditary reasons or a poor lifestyle. The treatment of a critical illness can be financially draining. However, the Max Bupa Criticare insurance plan provides coverage for 20 critical illnesses. Moreover, critical illness cover is available as an optional cover under the Max Bupa Health Premia, Heartbeat and Health Pulse plans.
- Diabetes – Diabetes is a lifestyle disorder that occurs when there is an abnormality in the blood sugar level of the body. The disease involves a regular and long-term treatment, which can evaporate your savings in no time. But if you have a Max Bupa health insurance policy, you do not have to worry about paying for the treatment cost.
- Cataract – Cataract is a common eye disease that occurs due to the clouding of the eye lens. It is common amongst elderly people and can be treated with expensive surgery. However, Max Bupa health insurance plans provide coverage for cataract surgery and prevent you from losing your savings.
- Arthritis – Arthritis is a disease caused due to tenderness or swelling of the joint. The disease mostly affects the elderly and may require expensive joint replacement surgery. But if you have a Max Bupa health insurance plan, your insurance company will pay for the surgery cost.
How Can You Buy a Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan Online?
To buy a Max Bupa Health Insurance policy online, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the website of Policybazaar.com
- Select the ‘Health Insurance’ icon
- Enter your contact details and choose the people to be covered under the policy
- Fill in the age of the eldest family member and eldest child (if applicable)
- Select your city of residence
- Provide details of medical history
- Select the Max Bupa health insurance plan to buy
- Review the coverage and pay the premium online
- Your Max Bupa health insurance policy will be issued within a few minutes.
Summing It Up
Max Bupa Health Insurance plans are popular amongst people for their comprehensive coverage and efficient after-sales services. Moreover, they provide coverage for the above-mentioned diseases along with several other diseases and medical procedures. In case you are thinking of buying a Max Bupa Health Insurance policy, make sure to compare different plans online to find the most suitable plan for yourself.