- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Federal Bank has signed an agreement with New India Assurance (NIA) Company to proliferate the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
This South-based private sector bank aims to provide affordable insurance cover to its savings bank account holders based on the PMSBY scheme. The MoU signed in Kochi, Kerala between the parties will concentrate on providing Rs 2 Lakh accident cover for an annual premium of Rs. 12. The cover is applicable to all account holders aged between 18 and 70 years.
The cover includes an accidental death benefit and partial loss of limbs or sight as stated under the PMSBY guidelines. In case of death, beneficiaries will receive Rs. 2 Lakh, while the loss of sight or limb will entail a cover of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Source: This news was published on May 6, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: Federal Bank customers to get Rs 2 lakh accident cover for Rs 12 premium
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 307746
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 126974
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 117574
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70586
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54140