- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Federal Bank Propagates the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1564 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Federal Bank has signed an agreement with New India Assurance (NIA) Company to proliferate the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
This South-based private sector bank aims to provide affordable insurance cover to its savings bank account holders based on the PMSBY scheme. The MoU signed in Kochi, Kerala between the parties will concentrate on providing Rs 2 Lakh accident cover for an annual premium of Rs. 12. The cover is applicable to all account holders aged between 18 and 70 years.
The cover includes an accidental death benefit and partial loss of limbs or sight as stated under the PMSBY guidelines. In case of death, beneficiaries will receive Rs. 2 Lakh, while the loss of sight or limb will entail a cover of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Source: This news was published on May 6, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: Federal Bank customers to get Rs 2 lakh accident cover for Rs 12 premium
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 340208
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 190705
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 175241
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 106608
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65176