- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Max Bupa Launches Revised 'heartbeat' Health Insurance Plan
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3531 -
Modified 27 August 2014
Major critical illnesses can attack you on a foreign land without prior notification; hence Max Bupa has announced the introduction of a similar plan that offers cashless treatment abroad. The Heartbeat health insurance plan has been renewed with features of comprehensive health insurance plan wherein international cashless treatment for 9 major critical illnesses and worldwide emergency medical evacuation will be provided.
The waiting period of 24 months has been reduced on pre-existing diseases for sum insured of Rs 5 lakh and above. Also, it offers flexibility in the range of selection of sum assured from Rs 2 lakh to 1 crore.
Manasijie Mishra, CEO of Max Bupa informed that the new features have been added to the Heartbeat plan to meet the budding needs of the customers. Its exclusive benefits include international treatment, reduced waiting periods and comprehensive coverage up to Rs 1 crore.
He informed that major critical illnesses like- Cancer, Heart Attack, Organ Transplant, Stroke, Brain Surgery etc. can now be treated under cashless treatments on a foreign land.
Bupa International’s network of quality hospitals can be utilized by customers across 190 countries. Max Bupa Health Insurance is a joint venture between Max India and the UK-based Bupa with a ration of 74:26.
- Most Read
- All You Need to Know About SBI Health Insurance
Date: 15 January 2018
- Why You Should Consider Group Health Insurance
Date: 10 January 2018
- Are Senior Citizen Health Policies Restrictive?
Date: 08 January 2018
- Want to Port Your Medical Insurance Plan? Here is How to Do It
Date: 05 January 2018
- Myths and Facts about Critical Illness Insurance
Date: 28 December 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 388041
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 196009
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 149384
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 102640
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 72417