Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plan
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure is a traditional saving insurance plan protecting the child’s future by insurance coverage and wealth creation.
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure - Key Features
- Participating traditional child plan
- Limited Premium Payment and Regular Premium Payment term
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefits
- Cash Installments under 3 options.
- Inbuilt Accidental Permanent Total Disability Benefit
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure - Benefits
Death Benefits: In case of the insured’s death, Higher of, Sum Assured Or, Guaranteed Maturity Benefits are subject to a minimum 105% of all premiums paid till death is payable. Further, the policy gets converted into Paid-Up policy, where the Guaranteed Additions and the bonuses accumulate.
Maturity Benefits: On survival till the date of maturity, Guaranteed Maturity Benefit + Guaranteed Additions + Vesting Bonus + Interim Bonus + Terminal Bonus Where,
Guaranteed Additions = % of the Guaranteed maturity Benefit
- Under Option I: Vesting Bonus + Interim Bonus + Guaranteed Additions 50% of the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit is paid 1year post maturity and 55% of the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit + Terminal Bonus if any is paid 2 years post maturity
- Under Option II: Vesting Bonus +Interim Bonus And, 22%, 25% and 28% of Guaranteed Maturity Benefit are paid after 1st, 2nd and the 3rd year. After the 4th year, 34% of Guaranteed Maturity Benefit and Terminal Bonus are paid, if any.
- Under Option III: Vesting Bonuses including terminal bonus is paid on maturity and 12%, 15%, 18%, 20% and 23% of the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit is paid over 5 years. In the 6th year end, 25% of the Guaranteed Maturity Benefits and Terminal Bonus, if any is paid
Tax Benefits: The claims received and premiums paid are eligible for tax deductions Under Section 10 (10D) and 80C of Income Tax Act.
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure - Product Specification:
Premium Paying Frequency
Guaranteed Maturity Benefits (Min)
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure
18 / 50 years
28 / 60 years
10 / 15 / 20 years
5 / 20 years
Monthly / Half Yearly / Quarterly / Annual
10 x Annualized Premium
Rs 1, 00, 000
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure - Policy Details
Free look period: In case the insured is not satisfied with the benefits provided or any of the provisions of the plan, then he is free to cancel it within 15 days since, inception, given no claims has been done so far.
Grace period: A grace period of 15 days is allowed on the failure of monthly premium payment by the due date. And, a grace period of 30 days is allowed on the failure of other premium payment modes from their due date.
Policy termination or Surrender Benefits: On completion of 1 year of premium payment, a surrender value gets enabled in the plan with premium payment term less than 10 years. In the case of premium payment term more than 20 years, the surrender value gets enabled once the policyholder completes 2 years by paying his premiums on time.
Guaranteed Surrender Value (GSV)
Or, Special Surrender Value (SSV)
Guaranteed Surrender Value = (% of all Premiums Paid + % of Vesting Bonus)
Special Surrender Value = % of Paid-Up Sum Assured on Death + % of Guaranteed Maturity Benefit + Paid-Up Guaranteed Additions + % of Vesting Bonus
- Loan Facility of up to 90% of the Surre0nder value
- Lump Sum Maturity benefit
Additional Features or Riders
- Discounted Premiums for covers above Rs 1, 00, 000.
- Flexible Premium Payment Frequency
- Additional Rider Covers
- Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider
- Accidental Permanent Total / Partial Disability Benefit Rider
- Family Income Benefit Rider
If the insured commits suicide within the first year of plan inception, then his beneficiaries shall be settled by paying them 80 % of the premiums paid till date. And, if, the insured commits suicide within the first year of plan renewal, then his beneficiaries are settled by paying higher of, 80 % of the premiums paid till date or Acquired Surrender Value.
Disability Rider Cover:
If the insured gets physically disabled due to alcohol abuse, participation is hazardous sports, poisoning, war, criminal acts, self-inflict injury, then the benefits get suspended.
Below are the documents which are required to be insured under Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plan:
- Duly filled Application form/Proposal form
- Age Proof
- Residential Proof
- Other KYC documents; PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Tax Details etc
- Past Medical History
**The documents required are subject to the plan options and the sum assured chosen
You may also like to read: Bajaj Allianz Child Insurance Plans
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can I avail loan under this plan?
Yes, the insured can avail loan under the plan, given that it has acquired a Surrender Value. The loan amount shall be up to 90% of the Surrender Value. On making surrender or at the time of maturity, the outstanding policy loan with interest, as on the date, shall be deducted from the surrender or the maturity benefits, as payable. Loan interest rate which is applicable based on the company rule which is subject to change from time to time.
Q. What are the requirements for renewal of the plan?
If the plan has lapsed or has become Paid Up due to failure of premium payment, insured can renew his plan as per the following conditions:
- The renewal request is received within 2 years from the first unpaid premium due date, before the date of maturity.
- All the premiums due with their interest rate as decided by the company is cleared by making the required payment.
- Agreeable proof of sound state of health is presented at own expenses.
- The renewal of the plan shall be done only by sending prior notice to the company about renewal request.
- The company has rights to refuse to renew the plan, as per the current underwriting guidelines approved by the board.
- On renewing the plan, the bonuses which are not included shall be included in the policy.
- Aegon Life Child Plans
- Aviva Child Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Child Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Child Plans
- Birla Sun Life Child Plans
- Canara HSBC Child Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Child Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Child Plans
- Exide Life Child Plans
- Future Generali Child Plans
- HDFC Life Child Plans
- ICICI Prudential Child Plans
- IDBI Federal Child Plans
- IndiaFirst Child Plans
- Kotak Life Child Plans
- LIC Child Plans
- LIC Child Plans
- Max Life Child Plans
- PNB MetLife Child Plans
- Reliance Life Child Plans
- Sahara Life Child Plans
- SBI Life Child Plans
- Shriram Life Child Plans
- Star Union Child Plans
- Tata AIA Child Plans
- 5 Things to look for While Buying a Child Insurance Plan
- Is Having a Child Insurance Plan Really Worth the Cost?
- Top 10 child Plans to invest in 2017
- 5 Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for Girl Child by the Govt of India
- Top 3 Pocket-friendly Child Insurance Plans to Secure Child’s Future
- How Much Child Insurance You Need?