National Insurance Janata Personal Accident Policy
Janata personal accident policy provides coverage to any person in the age group of 10 to 70 years, irrespective of sex and occupation. This policy can be bought for groups.
- It basically provides coverage for permanent total disability and accidental death.
- Different sum insured are available under this policy but limited to Rs 1, 00,000.
- If coverage is taken for group, discount can be availed on premium.
- Payment can be made through debit and credit cards.
Details about Premium
Different sum insured amounts are available varying from Rs 25,000 to Rs 1, 00,000 in multiples of 25,000. Premium for sum insured of Rs 25,000 is Rs 15.
Minimum sum insured: Rs 25,000
Maximum sum insured: Rs 1, 00,000
Policy period: Policy can be bought for a period of maximum 5 years.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ to buy this policy. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Proposer must be 18 years of age. Dependents should be in the age group of 5 years to 70 years.
It gives basically three coverages
- Accidental death: In case death occurs within 12 months of bodily injury.
- Permanent total disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
- Permanent partial disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
Table of benefits
Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes or losses of use of two hands or feet or loss of sight of one eye and loss of use of one hand or foot
100% of S.I
100% of S.I
*For more information, please check the policy wordings.
- Intentional self-injury is excluded.
- Injuries arising out of adventure activities like racing, mountaineering etc.
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- L&T Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- 10 WEIRD THINGS MAJBOORI CAN MAKE YOU DO
- Overview of Oriental Car Insurance Policy
- Know How Reliance General Two-Wheeler Insurance Defends Your Two-wheeler!
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad
- What Makes SBI Pension Plans Different from its Peers?
- What’s Great about LIC’s Jeevan Lakshya Investment Plan?