National Insurance Janata Personal Accident Policy
Janata personal accident policy provides coverage to any person in the age group of 10 to 70 years, irrespective of sex and occupation. This policy by National General Insurance can be bought for groups.
- It basically provides coverage for permanent total disability and accidental death.
- Different sum insured are available under this policy but limited to Rs 1, 00,000.
- If coverage is taken for group, discount can be availed on premium.
- Payment can be made through debit and credit cards.
Details about Premium
Different sum insured amounts are available varying from Rs 25,000 to Rs 1, 00,000 in multiples of 25,000. Premium for sum insured of Rs 25,000 is Rs 15.
Minimum sum insured: Rs 25,000
Maximum sum insured: Rs 1, 00,000
Policy period: Policy can be bought for a period of maximum 5 years.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ to buy this policy. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Proposer must be 18 years of age. Dependents should be in the age group of 5 years to 70 years.
It gives basically three coverages
- Accidental death: In case death occurs within 12 months of bodily injury.
- Permanent total disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
- Permanent partial disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
Table of benefits
Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes or losses of use of two hands or feet or loss of sight of one eye and loss of use of one hand or foot
100% of S.I
100% of S.I
*For more information, please check the policy wordings.
- Intentional self-injury is excluded.
- Injuries arising out of adventure activities like racing, mountaineering etc.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- If I Buy top-up Health Insurance, What Should be my Policy Cover?
- Are Wellness Benefits In Health Insurance Useful?
- 10 Reasons why buying a Health Insurance in your 20s a Good Idea
- High or Low Deductible Health Insurance - Which one to Opt for?
- Exploring Manipal Cigna Health Insurance and Claim Settlement
- Everything you Need to Know about Digit Health Insurance Claims
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator