Benelli is an Italian bike manufacturer formed by 6 brothers. The company was formed in the year 1911 and makes it the oldest European motorcycle factories in operation. The company entered India in collaboration with DSK wheels to sell superbikes in the Indian market. It is based out of Pune with objective to provide world class super biking experience. Below are the current offerings made by the company:
- BENELLI TNT 300: Benelli TNT 300 has amazing and infrequent 4-stroke, 8 valves, DOHC, liquid cooled engine which makes the bike more powerful and manageable for the rider even on the higher speed limits. It offers a very comfortable padded and ingenious seat for the rider and for the other person as well, to make the journey even more comfortable.
- BENELLI TNT 600i: Benelli TNT 600i has a powerful 4-stroke, 16 valves, DOHC, liquid cooled engine which helps in handle the uneven terrestrial. The controlling suspensions in front of the rear tyre and back tire absorbs all the shocks while driving on jarring routes and makes the ride smooth without any hassle.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance