Moto Guzzi Two Wheeler Insurance
Moto Guzzi is an Italian bike manufacturer known for making cruiser bikes. The Company was founded in the year 1921 in Genoa. It was founded by three friends who were tied with each other by ties of courage and esteem. On 30 December 2004, Moto Guzzi became part of Piaggio group. Below are the bikes offered by the company:
- Moto Guzzi Bellagio: The bike is powered by 936 cc air cooled engine generating 72 bhp of power and 75 nm of torque. Moto Guzzi Bellagio is nick named as Roadster, and is designed especially for comfort touring. The bike has Italian design and is found wanted among those who want exclusivity in this market.
- Moto Guzzi Griso: The bike is designed and technically built in order to provide thrilling high speed experience. The Moto Guzzi Griso is powered by four stroke air cooled 1151 V-twin engine that produces 110 bhp of power. In addition to that, the four valve cylinder head system adds up to uniqueness of the bike.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance