Hero Electric Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero Electric is the electric division of Hero MotoCorp. It has its manufacturing facility at Ludhiana, and its corporate office at New Delhi. The company has aligned itself with the purpose to make the country greener and free of pollution which is the reason for them to enter into this segment. The company now offers wide array of electric vehicles across the country and below are some of the offerings:
- Hero Photon: This electric bike has a range of 50 – 80 kms. Power mode provides range of 50 km while eco mode provides range of 80 km. It is powered by 48 v/33 Ah battery capable of speeds of up to 45 km. There are some attractive features such as anti-theft alarm, front telescopic suspension, float cum boost charger and storage capacity of 25 litres.
- Hero Cruz: One can drive electric vehicle without license which makes them more attractive. This bike has a range of up to 70 km while it is powered by 48 v/24 Ah battery. It is available in colours like red, blue and white. The bike is embellished with features like anti-theft alarm, storage capacity and scratch proof paint.
- Hero E-sprint: This bike has a range of 65- 80 km while it is powered by 48 v/33 Ah battery. It is available in colours like red, blue, grey and white. Other features include mobile charger, multi stage IC charger and anti skid disc brakes.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance