Ducati Two Wheeler Insurance
Ducati plans to rev up its India operations and plans to open 5 outlets by year end. Company operates from two offices i.e. Mumbai and Delhi. It imports majority of its bikes from Thailand as it has a free trade agreement with India. Below are the current offerings from the company:
- Ducati Hypermotard: Hypermotard is powered by 821cc Testastretta 11° L-twin engine. The power delivery is brisk on with crisp response from the word go. The bike loves to be revved & there are no vibrations to speak of. It is a fast bike & most of the time it’s the road that ends before the acceleration of the bike.
- Ducati Monster 795: M795 is powered by 803cc Desmodromic L-twin engine. The power delivery is brisk on M795 with crisp response from the word go. The engine doesn’t like being ridden below 3000rpm but once your cross that there is manic performance in each & every gear.
- Ducati Monster 796: Ducati Monster 796(M796) is the twin sibling of Monster 795. Where 795 is an Asia specific motorcycle, the 796 is aimed at Europe/America. It is one of the most accessible bikes from the premium bike maker not only in terms of pricing but as well as performance & handling.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance