LML Two Wheeler Insurance
LML or Lohia Machines Private Limited started its operations as manufacturer of industrial machinery. It had multiple businesses till it entered into technology agreement with Piaggio, the Italian scooter manufacture, to manufacture and sell geared scooters in India. The company started its operations in the year 1987 and was second largest scooter manufacturer by 1998. The company has scooters and motorcycles in its portfolio which are manufactured at its facility at Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh. Below are the offerings from the company:
- LML Star Euro 200: The scooter is powered by 200 cc single cylinder, four stroke air cooled engine. It has dual brakes at the front with disc and drum brakes and only drum brakes at the rear.
- LML NV 4 stroke: The scooter has kick start as well as auto start for starting options. It is powered by 148 cc single cylinder four stroke engine. It comes along with features such as glove compartment, spare wheel, and stylish speedometer.
- LML Freedom: This bike’s target segment is daily riders across urban and rural centres. The bike is powered by single cylinder four stroke air cooled 109 cc engine. It has drum brakes at both the ends. The looks of the bike are enhanced by stylish chrome plated silencer while it features side stand with gear lock.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance