BMW is the latest of international bike makers to enter into the Indian market. the bikes that are currently offered as CBU’s (Completely built in units) attracting higher taxes due to which the company has tied up with Indian two wheeler maker TVS to produce two wheelers in the country. Below are the current offerings by the company in the Indian market:
- BMW F650: BMW F650 is the first two cylinder machine and powerful bike and easy to control the bike even on high speed limits. The broad fuel tank and the logo of BMW make this bike look even sportier. The bike offers extremely smooth ride, with the bike soaking up bumps and going over potholes that never loses composure.
- BMW R1200 GS: BMW R1200 GS is by far, one of the most stylish and virtuous considering bike with its broad and heavy by to its elongated headlamp. BMW R1200 GS has air cooled engine with flat twin (Boxer) 4 stroke engine with two camshafts and four aligned valves per cylinder.
- BMW S1000: BMW S1000 has Liquid cooled four stroke in-line- cylinder engine with four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts and wet sumps lubrication supplying more power in order to tackle any terrain. The BMW S1000 strikes at first sight with its awesome looks and with astonishing graphics and body design.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance