HONDA MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Honda started its India operations in the year 1999 as Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd Japan. It has fast achieved strides in the Indian market and is the second largest two wheeler manufacturer in the country. Honda currently has three operational plants in the country with first of them being located at Manesar in Gurgaon (Haryana) and second of them which is the latest is located at Tapukara in Rajasthan. The third Honda plant is located at Narsapura Industrial Area near Bengaluru in Karnataka.
The company has announced that its fourth plant only for scooter manufacturing will start its operations by end of 2015 at Vithalapur in Gujarat. Below is the current portfolio of the company:
- ACTIVA 125: The core of the scooter remains its light weight and compact size suitable for city riding. The ergonomic seat and body design makes it easy to travel long distances with comfort and ease. The scooter is equipped with features like 5-spoke alloy wheels, digital meter, a front disc brake, maintenance free battery and tubeless tyres.
- HONDA DIO: Honda Dio offers great engine power and is fitted with single cylinder, air cooled engine promising proficient performance to bikers.
- HONDA ACTIVA 3G: Honda Activa 3G is not much different from its previous versions and but the scooter still tends to give a premium look with its new graphics and colour schemes.
- HONDA ACTIVA-i: The target segment for the scooter remains city riders travelling distances during the day.
- HONDA DREAM NEO: The bike is embellished with advance technology aimed to provide better performance in terms of efficiency. It is available in three variants with base model offering kick start and spoke wheels while the advance (premium) version offers button start and alloy wheels.
- HONDA CD 110 DREAM:Honda CD 110 Dream is the third addition in the Dream motorcycle Series by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI). Honda CD 110 is the most affordable model among Honda’s Dream series of commuter motorcycles. This new model is available in three colours and variants- black with red stripes, black with blue stripes and black grey stripes.
- HONDA DREAM YUGA:Honda Dream Yuga is a low-cost 109 cc single-cylinder motorcycle manufactured in 2012. It is billed as the least expensive Honda currently produced and the least expensive Honda ever made, adjusting for inflation.
- HONDA CB SHINE: Honda CB Shine is a 125cc commuter motorcycle developed by Honda for the mass market segment.
- HONDA CB TRIGGER:Honda CB Trigger is a new motorcycle from the Honda stable in the crowded 150cc segment in India. The bike is loaded with quality features and advanced technology that improves the riding quality in a great way. Having power of 150cc engine, this bike goes smoothly on all types of places.
- HONDA CB TWISTER: Honda CB Twister was launched in 2010 keeping in growing entry level motorcycle segment in mind. The segment at which the CB Twister is placed in attracts the maximum number of sales and volumes.
Compare Hero Two Wheeler Insurance with other bike insurance and buy. Check details, benefits, eligibility, documentation and read reviews at PolicyBazaar.com