Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited is a part of Mahindra Group. It is working to build its brand in the two wheeler segment in the country. It started its operations in the country by taking over Kinetic Motor Company Limited. The manufacturer’s portfolio includes scooters and motorcycles. The manufacturing site of the company is located at Pithampur in Madhya Pradesh. The company has also set up its research and development site at Pune which also includes facilities for prototype testing. The company has presence in 17 countries across South Asia, Africa, Middle East and Latin America.
Below are the two wheeler offerings currently made by the Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited:
- Mahindra Gusto: The scooter is intelligently designed for the youth of country and offers a unique set of features such as adjustable seat height. Mahindra Gusto is stylish and a powerful two wheeler with 110 cc, four stroke m-tech engine, which makes it sturdy with its prodigious appearances and utility features.
- Mahindra Rodeo: Mahindra Rodeo is a very comfortable scoter, which will give the experience of utmost fun driving experience with its strong body and unique features. The vehicles has magnificently designed seat with foam and leather cover which balances a grip between the rider and vehicle.
- Mahindra Centuro: The bike has made its position in the Indian two wheeler market due to its tough performance, great mileage and other features such as anti-theft alarm and digital instrument panel. The bike is powered by 4 stroke 107 cc engine and constant mesh 4 speed gearbox.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance