SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan. The company offers scooters and motorcycles across every segment with core philosophy to provide ‘Value Packed Products’. It has one manufacturing plant in the country located at Gurgaon (Haryana) with installed capacity of 540000 units annually. The company’s plant is completely built keeping environment in mind and is a zero discharge plant. Below are the offerings from the company:
- Suzuki LETS: The two wheeler made its debut in June 2014 with a powerful SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) engine. It is light and powerful which makes it practical for everyday use and powered by four stroke engine with modern SEP technology.
- Suzuki Access 125: This is an automatic transmission scooter from world’s best two wheeler makers and is sold in five attractive colours like Candy Antares Red, Glass Sparkle Red, Metallic Sonic Silver, Pearl Mirage White and Metallic Fibroin Grey.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF: The bike is a special edition from the manufacturer in order to commemorate its return into Moto GP in the year 2015. The bike’s engine is powered by 4 stroke 1 cylinder 155 cc engine with electric start.
- Suzuki Hayate: The bike has derived its name from Japanese as the word ‘Hayate’ means ‘Fresh breeze’ or ‘Swift wind”. The bike is powered by a 122 cc engine with a four speed gearbox generating power of 8.3 bhp and is target segment is daily office goers.
- Suzuki GS 150R: The 150 cc bike boasts of a distinct and aerodynamic look. Its engine is specially designed to cater needs of its niche segment demanding fuel efficiency and powerful engine.
- Suzuki Hayabusa: This bike is classed as ‘Superbike’ by the company and is known for its incredible agility and performance. The company started offering this bike over a decade ago but this bike still maintains its aura in the market.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance