Indian Two Wheeler Insurance
Indian Motorcycle Company carries the tag of first American two wheeler manufacturer and was established in the year 1901. These bikes are offered to us by its parent company Polaris and they compete in the premium segment with Harley Davidson. Below are the offerings made by the company:
- Indian Chief Classic: The Indian Chief Classic adopts traditional looks of the company along with badge and war bonnet. The bike is powered by 1811 cc thunder stroke V-twin engine and closed loop fuel system enough to conquer any terrain. The front suspension of the bike consists of telescopic fork with dual rate springs while rear suspension consists of 94 mm single shock absorber. The front brakes consist of 4 piston caliper dual front with ABS while rear brakes consist of 2 piston caliper with ABS.
- Indian Chief Dark Horse: The bike is powered by 1811 cc air cooled engine with V-twin cylinder configuration. The air cooled engine generates torque at 139 nm. The tank design of the bike is extremely distinct and the monochrome war bonnet graphics can only be seen on the bike.
- Indian Scout: Scout is powered by a short stroke 1133cc V-twin engine. The power delivery is brisk on this bike. All of the torque is available from 2K RPM onwards that makes accelerating & overtaking a breeze.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance