Harley Davidson Two Wheeler Insurance
Harley Davidson India is based in Gurgaon (Haryana), and a wholly owned subsidiary of Harley Davidson. The company has set up its India assembly unit at Bawal in Haryana. The Indian manufacturing unit is the only manufacturing unit outside US. Below are the current offerings from the company:
- Harley Davidson Iron 883:Iron 883 is powered by 883cc air cooled V-twin engine. The power delivery is linear. This Harley shows urgency from the word go & accelerates quite briskly. Being a V-Twin torque is available throughout the rev range. It has a Sportster design with low seat, slightly high handlebar, round headlight, longish wheel travel in front.
- Harley Davidson Street 750: The bike is powered by 749cc Revolution X V-twin engine. The power delivery is linear with ample torque available throughout the rev range. Engine is also very tractable, making it easier to live with in cities.
- Harley Davidson Superlow: Superlow is powered by 883cc air cooled V-twin engine. It is very tractable & there is ample amount of torque available from low down. There is ample amount of torque throughout the rev range & all it takes a twist of your wrist to overtake other vehicles.
- Harley Davidson Bob: The bike features cast fuel tank medallions with classic styling. The six speed transmission provides smooth and quiet shifting. It has electronic sequential port fuel injection as its fuel system and engine is powered by 1585 cc air cooled twin cam engine.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance