Kawasaki Motorcycle Company Ltd. is a Japanese two wheeler maker that has made its name in the market for its fast motorcycles. The company entered into India with a joint venture with Bajaj Motorcycle Ltd and launched a small displacement motorcycle. There has been a constant transfer of technology from Kawasaki to Bajaj but now company sells its motorcycles on its own name. Below is the current portfolio of the company:
- Kawasaki Z250: The bike is powered by 249 cc four stroke parallel twin cylinder engine. The engine is liquid cooled and makes 31.1 bhp of power at 11000 rpm. The power delivery gets even stronger as it crosses 4000 rpm. The bike’s design dominates its appearance which makes it noticed. It has sharp styling cues, well detailed parts and body panels.
- Kawasaki Z800: The bike known for its styles and its technology. The 806 cc engine is powered by four cylinders and is liquid cooled DOHC engine. There are four valves per cylinder and is aided by ultra fine fuel injectors. There are two in take funnels that optimize air flow at different speeds.
- Kawasaki Z1000:It is powered by 1043 cc inline four liquid cooled engine generating 142 bhp power at 10000 rpm. There are some revisions being made to ECU settings and camshaft timings as a new air box has been installed and cylinders are being connected to reduce pumping losses.
- Kawasaki Ninja: The Company offers six variants of Ninja in the country namely Ninja 300, Ninja 650R, Ninja 1000, Ninja ZX 10R, Ninja ZX 14R and Ninja H2.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance