In 2003, Hyosung Motors and Machinery Inc., was bought by Korean group, S & T. They renamed the company to S & T Motors but did not change the brand of the motorcycles. The company entered into alliance with Garware Motors to launch their products in India. The company has ability to manufacture motorcycles in the displacement range of 50 cc to 650 cc. Company has currently three bikes in its portfolio:
- Hyosung AQUILA GV 250: This machine is acceptable and appreciated worldwide because of the intelligent design and engine with unmatchable looks. It is a low height bike and specially designed for all riders, irrespective of the height everyone can ride the bike and has centre of gravity also easy handling. Hyosung Aquila GV 250 has robust DOHC eight valves engine which helps in controlling the machine while even on the high speed.
- Hyosung AQUILA PRO650: Hyosung Aquila PRO650 is also called as Avitar, Mirage because of powerful DOHC eight valves V-twin 650 cc engine which helps in controlling the machine while running on roads on high speed. Stylish and broad headlamp with dual lights and multi-reflector for clear vision and safer rides in night and LED lights at the back gives the bike a grand look.
- Hyosung GT250 R: GT250R is by far is one of the most powerful bikes of Hyosung with air cooled 249 cc 4 stroke, carbonated engine which smoothen the riding experience and enable the rider to more control on bike even in high speed limits.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance