Yamaha India motor private limited is an Indian subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Company, formed in 2008 in joint venture with Mitsui. It has its manufacturing facilities at Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) and Faridabad (Haryana). These plants support production of motorcycles and parts for the domestic as well as overseas markets. Below are the current offerings from the company:
- Yamaha Crux: The bike is powered by 106 cc four stroke air cooled engine. The two valve mill generates power of 7.5 bhp at 7500 rpm. The kick is the only mode of starting and uses CDI ignition system for starting. The bike is available in two impressive colours such as maroon and black.
- Yamaha Ray: The scooter is powered by 113 cc single cylinder engine churning out torque of 8.1 nm at 5000 rpm. The engine is based on the company engine concept named ‘Blue Core’. Power output is characterized by smooth start-up and quick passing acceleration. The engine boasts of excellent reliability along with CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission).
- Yamaha YBR 125: The target segment of the bike is daily riders within the city asking more mileage from the bike. The bike lives up to its expectations and provides greater mileage from its peers. The engine of the bike is powered by air cooled 123 cc engine with power output of 11 bhp at 7500 rpm.
- Yamaha YBR 110: The bike is tailored made for Indian roads with its improved design and advancement in technology. It is powered by 106 cc air cooled four stroke engine producing 7.6 bhp of power and 7.9 nm of torque. The bike’s engine is smooth all the way and gearbox uses torque in the most efficient way providing comfortable drive in the city.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance