Royal enfield Insurance
Royal Enfield was incorporated in the year 1994 as a result of merger between Enfield India and Eicher Group. Royal Enfield was the first motorcycle to comply with the stricter emission norms imposed by the government in the year 1996. The company has its manufacturing facility at Chennai. It has received ISO 9001 certification for managing its operations in clean and safe environment. The manufacturer has made a niche segment on its own and its bikes are known for its thumps. Below are the current offerings from the company:
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Twin Spark: The bike is equipped with modern UCE engine, 4 stroke, and single cylinder with heavier crank shaft making it non-vulnerable for any terrain.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500: It is an iconic bike now comes with more powerful engine which is 500 cc Unit Construction Engine with Twin spark ignition provides superior power and better fuel economy than ever before. It is available in new vibrant special silver and gold dual tone maintaining aura of the bike.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350: The bike is equipped with 4 stroke twin spark engine enough to overcome any rough terrain. The fuel supply is powered by constant vacuum carburettor. The integrated braking system and choice of tyres provide adequate handling.
- Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twin Spark: The Company has kept the appearance of the bike on the traditional lines yet making it quite distinctive. The modern UCE engine makes it more reliable than older models and provides better efficiency as far as mileage is concerned.
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500: Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 makes its own statement on the road with its powerful 500 cc engine, digital meter console, LED tail lamps and in three striking shades of black.
Latest News about Royal Enfield Two Wheeler
Royal Enfield, one of India’s leading two-wheeler manufacturers, introduced Himalayan in the United Kingdom at £4,199 (Rs 3.80 lakhs). Though Himalayan is currently the most affordable adventure bike in India, it didn’t perform well in the country due to poor quality. The Himalayan, which is famous for its rugged design, has been introduced with a 410-cc engine with single-cylinder and a 15-litres fuel tank that ensures a ride up to 500 km in one fill-up.
Despite its poor performance, the company hasn’t given up hope and has introduced the motorcycle in the UK. More marketing activities are lined up to push the sale. The Sleet version, which was introduced in India recently, is not making its way to the UK yet. It will be interesting to see how the Himalayan performs in the UK- the country with an amazing terrain and a handful of expensive bikes.
After Royal Enfield announced its launch date, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird X will be seen in action from February 28, 2018. The bike comes with 2 engine configurations iterations: 350 cc and 500 cc. These models come with revamped equipment and paint scheme with retouched design, along with some other new features.
However, the power plant remains the same. Though the new Royal Enfield Thunderbird X model was expected to launch early in the week, Royal Enfield postponed the same for reasons unknown. The 2 bike models (350X and 500X) are set to hit the streets soon.