- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Twin Spark: The bike is equipped with modern UCE engine, 4 stroke, and single cylinder with heavier crank shaft making it non-vulnerable for any terrain.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500: It is an iconic bike now comes with more powerful engine which is 500 cc Unit Construction Engine with Twin spark ignition provides superior power and better fuel economy than ever before. It is available in new vibrant special silver and gold dual tone maintaining aura of the bike.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350: The bike is equipped with 4 stroke twin spark engine enough to overcome any rough terrain. The fuel supply is powered by constant vacuum carburettor. The integrated braking system and choice of tyres provide adequate handling.
- Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twin Spark: The Company has kept the appearance of the bike on the traditional lines yet making it quite distinctive. The modern UCE engine makes it more reliable than older models and provides better efficiency as far as mileage is concerned.
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500: Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 makes its own statement on the road with its powerful 500 cc engine, digital meter console, LED tail lamps and in three striking shades of black.
Latest News about Royal Enfield Two Wheeler
Royal Enfield, one of India’s leading two-wheeler manufacturers, introduced Himalayan in the United Kingdom at £4,199 (Rs 3.80 lakhs). Though Himalayan is currently the most affordable adventure bike in India, it didn’t perform well in the country due to poor quality. The Himalayan, which is famous for its rugged design, has been introduced with a 410-cc engine with single-cylinder and a 15-litres fuel tank that ensures a ride up to 500 km in one fill-up.
Despite its poor performance, the company hasn’t given up hope and has introduced the motorcycle in the UK. More marketing activities are lined up to push the sale. The Sleet version, which was introduced in India recently, is not making its way to the UK yet. It will be interesting to see how the Himalayan performs in the UK- the country with an amazing terrain and a handful of expensive bikes.
After Royal Enfield announced its launch date, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird X will be seen in action from February 28, 2018. The bike comes with 2 engine configurations iterations: 350 cc and 500 cc. These models come with revamped equipment and paint scheme with retouched design, along with some other new features.
However, the power plant remains the same. Though the new Royal Enfield Thunderbird X model was expected to launch early in the week, Royal Enfield postponed the same for reasons unknown. The 2 bike models (350X and 500X) are set to hit the streets soon.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance Reviews & Ratings
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis