Royal enfield Insurance
Royal Enfield was incorporated in the year 1994 as a result of merger between Enfield India and Eicher Group. Royal Enfield was the first motorcycle to comply with the stricter emission norms imposed by the government in the year 1996. The company has its manufacturing facility at Chennai. It has received ISO 9001 certification for managing its operations in clean and safe environment. The manufacturer has made a niche segment on its own and its bikes are known for its thumps. Below are the current offerings from the company:
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Twin spark:The bike is equipped with modern UCE engine, 4 stroke, and single cylinder with heavier crank shaft making it non-vulnerable for any terrain.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500: It is an iconic bike now comes with more powerful engine which is 500 cc Unit Construction Engine with Twin spark ignition provides superior power and better fuel economy than ever before. It is available in new vibrant special silver and gold dual tone maintaining aura of the bike.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350: The bike is equipped with 4 stroke twin spark engine enough to overcome any rough terrain. The fuel supply is powered by constant vacuum carburettor. The integrated braking system and choice of tyres provide adequate handling.
- Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twin spark: The Company has kept the appearance of the bike on the traditional lines yet making it quite distinctive. The modern UCE engine makes it more reliable than older models and provides better efficiency as far as mileage is concerned.
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500: Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 makes its own statement on the road with its powerful 500 cc engine, digital meter console, LED tail lamps and in three striking shades of black.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance