KTM is known for its motor bikes and is based out of Austria. It was founded in 1992 and called KTM sport motorcycle AG. The company is known for its exclusive range of off road bikes but it has recently expanded into new foray of producing sports car and street motorcycle. Below are the current offerings from the company:
- KTM Duke 200: Duke 200 is powered by a 200cc single cylinder engine. Duke is short geared & combined with its light weight & good power it is a blast to ride in city & highway. In each gear you end up hitting the rev limiter before you know it which makes it feel like a rocket.
- KTM Duke 390: Duke 390 is powered by a 373.2cc single cylinder engine. It is geared tall. The power is evenly spread out on the torque band. With 43 horses on tap & a curb weight of less than 150Kg this bike goes like a missile whenever you open the throttle.
- KTM RC 390: RC 390 is powered by same engine as Duke 390 373.2cc single cylinder engine. It is tuned in the same state which means it is geared tall & power is similarly explosive. It is more aerodynamic than Duke 390 due to its fairing.
- KTM RCs 200: RC 200 is a super sport design with low set clip-ons & high seating position. It has twin headlights which look like a robot & give it a distinct look.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance