Aprilia is an Italian manufacturer of two wheelers known for producing large sport bikes. The company started as manufacturer of scooters and small capacity motorcycles but now company is active in motorcycle sports. Below are the current offerings from the company:
Aprilia Dorsoduro: The engine on Dorso is 1197cc 90° V-Twin. There is a three mode traction control but in sports mode the power comes extremely fast making you pop wheelies in the blink of an eye. Aprilia markets Dorsoduro 1200 (Dorso) as a dirt bike. However, its curve weight, a snatchy throttle low ground clearance makes it more road friendly than the roads less explored.
Aprilia Mana GT: The V-Twin on Mana GT has a linear power delivery. The torque comes in early that help in over taking vehicles both in city & highways. The CVT transmission is smooth with a nice feel when up-shifting or downshifting.
Aprilia SRV: The engine is same V-Twin as it is on Mana GT tuned for more torque. The power delivery is linear. However, you twist the throttle & you realize you are on the most powerful scooter in the world & feel thankful to the ABS & Traction control in making this a more manageable scooter.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance