Bajaj Auto is ranked as the world’s fourth largest two wheeler manufacturer and is known for its superior bikes. The auto maker produces two wheelers across every segment and its bikes are exported to Latin America, Africa, Middle East, South and South East Asia. The bike manufacturer has three plants in the country. The plants are located at Waluj and Chakan in Maharashtra and third plant is located at Pant Nagar in Uttarakhand. Below are few of the offerings from the company:
- BAJAJ CT: Bajaj CT is a 100 cc motorcycle now comes with a "Ride Control" switch which enables the rider to select between the economy and power mode. It also comes with alloy wheels. It has extra-long seat that provides sufficient space and comfort for both rider and pillion.
- Bajaj Discover 100 M: It is eco friendly bikes and safes fuel with DTS i-engine, which makes the bike cost efficient as well. Bajaj discover 100 M is great bike in performance and a sleek looking bike available in India market in extensive range of discerning colours like, black gold, dark blue, dark bottle green, ebony black, wine red.
- Bajaj Discover 150 S: Bajaj discover 150 S is broad sporty look bike, with stunning high beam head light and back light, digital meter. Its stylish graphics enhances its look and features such as electric start and drum brakes makes it technically superior as well.
- Bajaj Platina: The bike is powered by 90 cc engine generating 8 ps power at 7500 rpm. It has attractive features such as alloy wheels and electric start.
- Bajaj Pulsar: This bike is one of the powerful bikes manufactured by the company. It is offered in several variants such as Pulsar RS 200, Pulsar AS 200/150, Pulsar 200 NS, Pulsar 220, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 150, and Pulsar 135 LS. The bike is known for its muscular engine and for its speed.