- BenelliTNT 300 offers a very comfortable padded and ingenious seat for the rider and for the other person as well, to make the journey even more comfortable.
- A pillion grab rail that is designed for more comfort now has a cushion end which will make longer drives smoother.
- BenelliTNT 300 bike has a sporty and broad build and kerb weight is 196 kg. the bikes looks really strong and stylish with stylish graphics on the bike
- Stylish and broad headlamp with multi-reflector for clear vision and safer rides in night.
Power and Performance
BenelliTNT 300 has amazing and infrequent 4-stroke, 8 valves, DOHC, liquid cooled engine which makes the bike more powerful and manageable for the rider even on the higher speed limits.
Displacement: 300 cc
Maximum Power: 28.14 KW @11,500 rpm
Maximum Torque: 26.5 nm @ 10,000 rpm
Gearbox: Shift pattern, 1 down, 5-Up
Wheel base: 1410 mm
Ground Clearance: 160 mm
Braking and Handling
Extremely smooth ride, with the bike soaking up bumps and going over potholes that never loses composure. The bike’s kerb weight keeps the bike nicely planted in order to overcome heavy crosswinds on the road.
- Front brakes hydraulic dual disc brakes
- Rear brakes hydraulic single disc brakes
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is absolutely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. One can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis