Mahindra Gusto Insurance
Mahindra Two wheelers limited is a venture by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, it is an Indian company and specializes in motorbikes and scooters. Mahindra Two Wheeler launched a scooter with lean design and tough body for youth of India Mahindra Gusto. Like every product of Mahindra Gusto is a very strong scooter with great features and comfortable driving experience. This scooter isRead more
- The bike comes with stylish key with led light for key hole. Automated key can easily find your vehicle in the crowed lot by just pressing the button on the key and the bike’s front light will start blinking, Mahindra Gusto is a stylish bike for the youngsters
- Intelligently designed Mahindra Gusto even thinks about the rider, the guide lamp remain on for few seconds after ignition is turned off, in dark places
- Mahindra Gusto comes with pocket like space just under the display for keeping handy things like phone and wallet, and huge space under the seat for keeping carry bag and other big stuff
Power and Performance
Mahindra Gusto is stylish and a powerful two wheeler with 110 cc, four stroke m-tech engine, which makes it sturdy with its prodigious appearances and utility features. Mahindra Gusto is available in wide range of selective and smart colors: volcanic red, iceberg white, galactic black, magnetic magenta and organza silver.
Displacement: 109.6 cc
Maximum Power: 6 kW
Maximum Torque: 9 nm
Wheel base: 1275 mm
Ground Clearance: 165 mm
Braking and Handling
Mahindra Gusto is a very rider friendly scooter, especially designed keeping in mind all aspects of today’s generation. The bike is easy to handle even on rough surface with telescopic suspension and promises comfortable experience.
- Front brakes: 130 mm mechanical drum brake
- Rear brakes: 130 mm mechanical drum brake
What to opt for
Insurance seems to be very convenient and easy way to protect loved one’s and specially the youth of India driving two wheelers on roads from the uncertainty of accidents. In fact the government had made it a compulsory practice to get insurance for the safety of people.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: At the time of accident, the damages of third party property and damages to the two wheelers are covered under all comprehensive insurance.
- Third party insurance plan: Government made third party insurance a mandate for all two wheeler owner in which the damage of third party owner property are covered.
- Personal accident cover: Human life is the most important so personal accident cover is advisable to all the two wheeler owners, where the owner is covered in case of any accident and insurance company will bear the hospitalization expenses.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
24 Mar 2023To ride your bike legally on the Indian roads, you have to abide
23 Mar 2023A hit-and-run case refers to a road accident where the driver
23 Mar 2023Did you know that you can extract vehicle owner details with the
23 Mar 2023A two-wheeler loan is the best way to buy a dream bike at
21 Mar 2023As per NFHS (National Family Health Survey), 54% of Indian