New India Assurance Company Ltd - New India Assurance
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 96*
Headquartered in Mumbai, New India Assurance Co. Ltd. is the wholly government owned multinational general insurance company operating in 22 nations throughout the world. Established by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, New India Assurance has been pioneer in the non-life segment for over 50 years. It is one of the leading global insurance groups in the international market and has offices & branches in overseas markets.
Headed by the team of competent professionals who have helped the company to stay distinctively ahead of competitors, New India has gained a significant momentum owing to below achievements-
- First insurer to setup an aviation insurance department in 1946
- First insurer to handle all requirements of the Indian Shipping Fleet
- First insurer to set up its own training school
- Largest number of offices in India and abroad
- Global presence in countries like UK, Australia, Mauritius, Thailand, New Zealand, UAE and Philippines.
At present, the company is offering a wide array of products, which can be broadly categorized under below heads-
- Personal Insurance = It covers policies like individual health policy, family floater, senior citizen health policy, motor policy, money insurance, etc.
- Commercial Insurance= It includes insurance like marine cargo policy, jewelers block policy, aviation insurance, etc.
- Industrial Insurance= It covers fire insurance, machinery breakdown policy, etc.
- Liability Insurance= It includes policies like public liability policy, professional indemnity policy, employer’s liability policy, etc.
- Social Insurance= It is offering insurance plans like rural insurance, student safety insurance, etc.
Life is uncertain! One day you are healthy and enjoying a party, and the next morning you find yourself in a hospital. Scary thought, isn’t it? The best way to manage such uncertainties is to have a health plan which will ensure that there is no financial distress. It will also guarantee that you don’t compromise on your treatment just because of financial issues.
- New India Assurance Family Floater Mediclaim Policy
- New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Policy
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
New India Assurance plans provide you with a comprehensive motor policy that lets you take care of yourself and your car is case of an accident.
Whether it is a flight delay, baggage loss or a medical emergency when you are travelling abroad, New India Assurance travel plan takes care of everything.
New India Assurance Policies help to safeguard your home and give you comprehensive coverage against many perils.
Road accidents are always on the surge owing to bad roads and pathetic driving skills of people around. Having a personal accident plan is a necessity as it covers such emergency situation and takes care of financial distress.
It is advisable to compare all New India Assurance General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
New India Assurance Distribution Network:
New India Assurance is present in more than 20 countries and has a large distribution network of 1000+ branches even in India. It has a huge network of 1068 offices that comprise 26 Regional offices, 393 Divisional offices and 648 branches.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!