PNB MetLife Life Insurance Company Ltd - PNB MetLife
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 90.24%*
- Get Quotes
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (PNB MetLife) is one of the foremost life insurance companies in India. It is a joint venture between MetLife International Holdings Inc. (MIHI), Punjab National Bank Limited (PNB), Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), M. Pallonji and Company Private Limited and other private investors, with MIHI and PNB being the major shareholders. Earlier known as MetLife India, PNB MetLife is present in India since 2001.
PNB MetLife blends the financial strength of MetLife, Inc., a leading life insurance company and credibility of PNB, one of India's oldest nationalized banks. The vast distribution reach of PNB along with the global insurance expertise and product range of MetLife makes PNB MetLife a trusted insurance company. At present, PNB MetLife is present in more than 120 locations throughout the country and serving customers across 7,000 locations through its partnerships with PNB, JKB and Karnataka Bank Limited.
PNB MetLife offers a wide array of protection and retirement products through its Agency sales of more than 15,000 financial advisors and multiple bank partners. With its corporate office in Gurgaon and headquarter in Bangalore, PNB MetLife is recognized as one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in India.
PNB MetLife Plans are innovative and cater to individual and group customers and are categorized into the following:
These are pure life insurance plans that give you a higher life cover and ensure that all your liabilities are covered. They are high on the protection component.
These are wealth plans that have dual advantage of life cover and wealth optimization. They also provide you a number of flexibilities and fund options to choose from.
PNB MetLife child policies help you plan your child’s future, so that you can fulfil all your child’s needs without facing any financial hindrances.
These pension plans aim to give you a tension free old age.
These are savings plans that help you to realize different milestones in your life by provisioning for your future.
- Met Money Back Plan
- Met Easy Super
- Met Dhan Samriddhi
- Met Smart One
- Met Endowment Savings Plan
- Metlife Bachat Yojana
- MetLife Bhavishya Plus
To explore the best insurance plan that suit your needs compare all PNB MetLife insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India.
PNB MetLife Distribution Network:
Since its inception PNB MetLife insurance company has built its presence in over 600 cities and distributes its products through its 29 bank partners across retail and group business, strong broker network and an agency force of over 30,000 financial advisors.
You can also buy their products online through insurance aggregators.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Top 5 financial decisions you should make today before turning 30
- Low-return FDs underperform against ULIPs
- 5 Pointers While Buying Health Insurance Plan
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- 5 unconventional insurance policies that you have never heard of
- Why To Worry About 25% Of ULIP Money In G-secs?
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance