PNB MetLife InsuranceClaim Settlement Ratio - 90.24%*
PNB MetLife Health Insurance Company
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (PNB MetLife) is one of the foremost life insurance companies in India. It is a joint venture between MetLife International Holdings Inc. (MIHI), Punjab National Bank Limited (PNB), Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), M. Pallonji and Company Private Limited and other private investors, with MIHI and PNB being the major shareholders. Earlier known as MetLife India, PNB MetLife is present in India since 2001.
PNB MetLife blends the financial strength of MetLife, Inc., a leading life insurance company and credibility of PNB, one of India's oldest nationalized banks. The vast distribution reach of PNB along with the global insurance expertise and product range of MetLife makes PNB MetLife a trusted insurance company. At present, PNB MetLife is present in more than 120 locations throughout the country and serving customers across 7,000 locations through its partnerships with PNB, JKB and Karnataka Bank Limited.
PNB MetLife offers a wide array of protection and retirement products through its Agency sales of more than 15,000 financial advisors and multiple bank partners. With its corporate office in Gurgaon and headquarter in Bangalore, PNB MetLife is recognized as one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in India.
PNB MetLife Mediclaim Product Portfolio
PNB MetLife Plans are innovative and cater to individual and group customers and are categorized into the following:
These are pure life insurance plans that give you a higher life cover and ensure that all your liabilities are covered. They are high on the protection component.
- Met Family Income Protector Plus
These are wealth plans that have dual advantage of life cover and wealth optimization. They also provide you a number of flexibilities and fund options to choose from.
PNB MetLife child policies help you plan your child’s future, so that you can fulfil all your child’s needs without facing any financial hindrances.
- Met Smart Child
- Met College Plan
These pension plans aim to give you a tension free old age.
- Met Monthly Income Plan – 10 Pay
These are savings plans that help you to realize different milestones in your life by provisioning for your future.
- Met Money Back Plan
- Met Easy Super
- Met Dhan Samriddhi
- Met Smart One
- Met Endowment Savings Plan
- Metlife Bachat Yojana
- MetLife Bhavishya Plus
To explore the best insurance plan that suit your needs compare all PNB MetLife insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India.
PNB MetLife Distribution Network:
Since its inception PNB MetLife insurance company has built its presence in over 600 cities and distributes its products through its 29 bank partners across retail and group business, strong broker network and an agency force of over 30,000 financial advisors.
You can also buy their products online through insurance aggregators.
PNB MetLife Life Insurance - FAQ
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
PNB Metlife provides the following modes for paying premium:
- Online mode
- Cash or cheque deposit at branch office
- Through courier
- Drop Box facility
- ECS or Auto Debit facility
For online premium payment, login to your account with Client ID and password, and click on the ‘Pay Premium’ tab for completing the process.
2. How can I check policy status?
You can check your policy status by login in with your User ID and password on the e-portal. There is a policy details tab, wherein the status of the policy can also be checked.
Alternatively, call toll free number: 1800-425-6969 or
3. What is the policy renewal process?
You need to submit the required documents along with renewal form at any of the nearest PNB Metlife branches in your city.
For more clarification, please call toll free number: 1800-425-6969 or visit the branch office’s customer care section.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim?
The company’s claim policy requires you to intimate the company about the claim policy by letter, fax, or email.
- Directly through any of the PNB Metlife branch offices
- Through Advisors
- Through claims department in the head office
- Through regional service team
Once all the required documents are submitted (list of documents can be found on the website) and the same is verified the claims are settled within 30 days of receipt of the same.
5. What is the policy cancellation process?
The company’s cancellation process requires you to duly fill and submit a surrender form along with policy documents to any of the PNB Metlife branches in your city. After receiving the documents and the necessary amount for cancellation, the policy will be cancelled on record for the particular policyholder.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- AEGON Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Postal life insurance
- Do You have a Home Loan? Here’s Why Term Insurance is Right for You
- Smart Moves to Save Smart: Financial Decisions to Consider Before the Big 30
- Awaiting your new bundle of joy? 5 questions about life insurance answered
- A Toss-up between Single or Regular Premium Life Insurance
- Short-Term Investment Plans: Best Option for Small Savings
- Know Why an Endowment Plan is a Great Idea