Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd - Reliance General
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 92*
- Get Quotes
Reliance General Insurance Company Limited is known as a leading general insurance company in India. It offers a multitude of insurance products in health insurance, motor insurance, home insurance and travel insurance. The company has also launched India’s first over-the-counter health and home policies which guarantees complete satisfaction and convenience to the customers. With 139 offices and over 12,000 intermediaries across the country, Reliance General Insurance Co. enjoys its presence in every nook & corner of the country. The company provides its customers an easy way to access its wide array of products through 24x7 call center and a website.
Reliance General Insurance has been appreciated for its quality management system by international quality standards auditing organization - Det Norske Veritas (DNV). It is India’s first insurance company to be given ISO 9001:2008 certification for offering end to end services of general insurance product on all India bases. It is the first non life insurance company in India to work with a license from IRDA in 2000. Also, it was the only Indian company to win prestigious award of “Risk Management-Services provider for 2013 at Global Risk Awards”. It won “Quality Council of India – D. L. Shah Quality Awards 2014 Commendation Award" for Financial Services.
Reliance is a trusted brand and has proved its worth in all business areas. It revolutionized the insurance sector by innovative health products and exemplary customer service. When you buy a health plan from Reliance you can be rest assured that you are in good hands.
- Reliance HealthGain Policy
- Reliance HealthWise Policy
- Reliance Wellness
Car insurance plans help you to escape from expenses on your car or any other vehicle due to any calamity and cover benefits of comprehensive motor insurance but also provide post accident assistance.
Your two-wheeler is the chariot that epitomizes freedom and two-wheeler insurance plans have been designed to set you free. These insurance plans offer hassle-free protection to your two-wheeler against physical damage, theft and third-party liability.
Your business depends on commercial vehicles so it is imperative to insure them. Commercial vehicle insurance protects your vehicle against own and third party damages.
Reliance plans give you the benefit of travelling with confidence either abroad or domestic thereby ensuring you a complete hassle free travel with peace of mind.
- Reliance Overseas Travel Insurance
- Reliance Student Travel Insurance
- Reliance Annual Multi-trip travel insurance plan
- Reliance Senior citizens Travel Insurance
- Reliance Asia Travel Insurance
- Reliance Schengen Travel Insurance
Reliance Plans plan give you comprehensive cover for your home and its contents at a reasonable premium and help to safeguard your home and its contents in case of an ill fated event.
- Reliance House & Property Insurance
Despite taking all precautionary measures, accidents do occur. This may lead to disablement or sometimes sudden death. To combat this problem, insurers have devised personal accident plan which provides compensation in case insured sustains injuries, solely caused from an accident, resulting into death, permanent or temporary disablement.
It is advisable to compare all Reliance General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Reliance Distribution Network:
The Reliance General Insurance Company operates with the help of more than 200 branch offices spread across 173 cities and 22 states throughout the country. Moreover, company provides for its customers easy channels of access to its products through its 24x7 call center and a transactional website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- 5 unconventional insurance policies that you have never heard of
- Why To Worry About 25% Of ULIP Money In G-secs?
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- How to get the best deals on travel insurance?
- 10 Must Knows of Car Insurance Renewals
- A Short Guide To Life Insurance For Smokers