Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Plan
Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Policy Overview:
Royal Sundaram Master Product-total Health plus insurance plan provides full protection against any illness or medical emergencies. It is a Single policy for you and your family which manages all your medical expenses and ensures quality health and happiness.
Key Features of Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Policy:
- The policy covers a wide coverage sum insured from Rs. 3, 00,000 up to Rs.10, 00,000.
- No medical test is required
Up to 50 years - For Sum Insured of Rs.3 lakhs and 4.5 lakhs
Up to 45 years - For Sum Insured from Rs.3 lakhs and up to Rs.10 lakhs
- Family Floater benefit – This feature provides wide protection to your family members under one single Policy
- Flexible Plan Options– This policy comes under 5 different plan options according to the individual needs.
- Renewal is assured.
Key Benefits of Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Plan:
- No claim discount upto 5% is given on the renewal of the premium.
- A special cover of 147 day care procedure is also provided under this policy without 24 hours waiting.
- 10% family discount is provided on covering 3 or more members under same policy.
- Income Tax Benefit - The premium paid is exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 D of Income Tax Act (Tax Benefits are subject to change in tax laws).
Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Policy Details:
- Eligibility : Any person 18 years and above can be a proposer. The plan covers dependent children age- from 91 days up to 21 years and dependent parents’ upto 65 years.
- Minimum Sum Insured - Rs. 3, 00,000
- Maximum Sum Insured - Rs.10, 00,000.
Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Premium Details - (Individual):
*The above premium rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Coverage :
Exclusions in Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Policy:
The Company will not be liable under the Policy in respect of payment towards treatment taken due to:
- 3 year waiting period for pre-existing diseases.
- Contraction of any disease during the first 30 days of commencement of the policy.
- Waiting period of 1 year for certain diseases/surgeries like Cyst / Nodules / Polpys / Benign etc.
- Waiting period of 2 years from commencement of Policy for certain diseases like cataract, hysterectomy.
Documents Required to claim Royal Sundaram Master Product Total Health Plus Insurance Plan:
To buy the policy, a proposer needs to fill up a proposal form which will attached with photocopies of address proof and identity card, along with a photograph. Medical examination can be conducted as per the age limits.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Standard Corona Kavach Policy for COVID-19 from July 10, 2020: IRDAI
- IRDAI makes Health Insurance Claims Non-contestable after 8-years of Paying the Premium
- 10 Major Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme – A Simple Guide
- Is Arogya Sanjeevani the Ideal Health Insurance Plan for India?
- Aarogya Setu Mobile App
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator