BMW R1200 Insurance
BMW Motorrad launched BMW R1200 GS for people who expectations from motorcycle are really high. This bike is suitable for your daily works or trips of days and days. Enjoy the bike for parties to places thousands mile far from your home, this bike is your fun partner without any hassle or discomfort. This bike is not only can handle every type routes or days trips, but it is built to do so. The experience on this robust bike for rider and pillion passenger is unmatchable with any bike.Read more
- BMW R1200 GS is by far, one of the most stylish and virtuous considering bike with its broad and heavy by to its elongated headlamp.
- The split seat of the bike uplifts the comfort of pillion passenger and the rider. The seat is shrewdly premeditated with foam and leather cover to high notch the comfort
- The electronic system of bike has a three phase alternator 720 W and a battery of 12 V/ 14 Ah (maintenance free)
- Longer wheelbase and High ground to give better stability even at high speed. Chances of engine hitting on the ground are reduced in the bad road conditions.
- Superior engine that delivers better torque and power.
Power and Performance
BMW R1200 GS has air cooled engine with flat twin (Boxer) 4 stroke engine with two camshafts and four radially aligned valves per cylinder and central balance that helps this robust the control of the bike at high speed and absorbs the wobbles on the jarring roads.
Displacement: 1,170 cc
Maximum Power: 81 kW @ 7,750 rpm
Maximum Torque: 120 Nm @ 6000 rpm
Gear: Constant mesh 6-speed gear with helical gear teeth
Wheel base: 1,507 mm
Clutch: single dry plate
Braking and Handling
Experience lurch less rides with strong suspension near rear and front tyres and double disc brakes and broad wheel base, which not only smoothen the rides on jarring roads but even with sudden breaks.
- Front brake: Dual disc brake, floating brake discs with diameter of 305 mm and 4 piston fixed callipers
- Rear brake: Single disc brake with diameter of 265 mm and double piston floating callipers.
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is extremely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. A commuter can opt for a monetary policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: