BMW S1000 R Insurance
BMW S1000 is a roads master launched by BMW Motorrad. It is a bike reduced to essential: maximum performance with 160 bhp torque and power to weight ratio of 2.85 pounds per bhp and the opposition dissolves in the real mirror. The BMW S1000 is striking at first sight with it’s beyond awesome looks; the bike is broad with astonishing graphics and body designRead more
- BMW S1000 has the broad and perfect sports bike looks, and available classic colours, Black, red and white with dual tone of silver and golden
- A pillion grab rail that is designed for more comfort now has a cushion end which will make longer drives smoother.
- The bike has sufficient gap between the tyres and body and great suspensions for absorbing the jerks and facilitate smooth ride
- The long twin seat is comfortable with grab rail at the end makes it comfortable for any terrain.
- Dual lights headlamp for extra light and better looks
Power and Performance
BMW S1000 has Liquid cooled four stroke in-line- cylinder engine with four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts and wet sumps lubrication supplying more power in order to tackle any terrain. The bike cruises so much effortlessly and with tighter grips takes driving experience a notch higher.
Displacement: 999 cc
Maximum Power: 160 hp
Maximum Torque: 112 Nm
Gearbox: 6 speed constant mesh with straight cut gears
Wheel base: 1,439 mm
Castor: 98.5 mm
Braking and Handling
BMW S1000 promises glibbest bike ride experience irrespective of the roads and routes. Bike is built in such a way, to absorb all the jerks of the terrain and gives flawless ride. Heavy weight of the bike keeps the bike planted in over to overcome heavy crosswinds on the roads in high speed.
- Front brake: Dual floating disc brakes and four piston fixed callipers with 320 mm diameter.
- Rear brakes: Single disc break and piston floating calliper of 220 mm.
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is absolutely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. One can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
08 May 2023A vehicle number plate is a metal plate with the registration
03 May 2023You can easily cancel your bike insurance policy at any time by
25 Apr 2023As a two-wheeler owner, you must have active bike insurance to
28 Mar 2023The price range plays a significant role when purchasing a bike
24 Mar 2023To ride your bike legally on the Indian roads, you have to abide