Hero Electric Maxi Insurance
Hero had made a brand name for itself in the motorcycle, cycle industry long before it ever entered the market with Hero electric. In the latest line up, sits a vehicle Hero electric maxi. Highly economical compared to petrol two wheelers and totally environmental friendly. It is safe and easy to operate and any one from age group 18-60 with a bit of learning can drive hero electric bikes.
The instrument cluster includes a speedometer, power gauge and indicators while there is a flat seat for the passenger and pillion. The maxi comes equipped with alloy wheels which make it look quite attractive and also allow for a smoother ride.
- Starter type : electric start
- Motor : rear wheel hub motor
- Batteries : sealed lead acid , 48 v 20 AH
- Wheels : 16”*3”, alloy wheel
- Brakes : electronic braking system for electronic mechanism
- Transmission : no gears
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
- Range/Autonomy : 70 km
- Top speed: 25km/h
- Weight : 65 kg , max load 90 kg
- Wattage : < 250 W
- Voltage : 48 V
- Charger : 48 V / 3 A
- Charging Time: 6-8 hrs
The company has quite a big range of electric vehicles and MAXI is one of the most prized assets of the company. Hero has presented this stylish electric scooter in three dynamic colors: black, red and blue. It is also exempted of the driving license and RTO registration.
WHAT TO OPT FOR
Insurance policy covers a two wheeler owner against the unforeseen situations of any sort of accident or possibly damage to the automobile. One can opt for below type of insurance policies:
- Comprehensive insurance policy: Comprehensive insurance plan will provide coverage for own vehicle damages, third party vehicle and property damages and personal accident cover due to an accident.
- Third party insurance policy: This plan covers mandatory clauses as per the legal laws. It provides compensation for third party vehicle and property damages due to an accident.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: