KAWASAKI Z250 Insurance
Kawasaki bikes are known for its world class engines and Z250 is one of them. The bike offers excellent handling conditions and high acceleration enough to thrill any one. The bike’s masculinity makes it stand out from the crowd. The bike’s design dominates its appearance which makes it noticed.
- The bike has sharp styling cues, well detailed parts and body panels.
- It has a distinct twin head lamp, housed in a green cowl and a tiny visor gives it attractive look and makes it stand out among the crowd.
- The instrument panel include digital speedometer, trip meters, fuel gauge and clock.
- The bike is available in only green colour.
Power and Performance
It does not take this super bike more than 8.42 seconds to reach the speed of 100 kph. The bike is powered by 249 cc four stroke parallel twin cylinder engine. The engine is liquid cooled and makes 31.1 bhp of power at 11000 rpm. The power delivery gets even stronger as it crosses 4000 rpm.
Displacement: 249 cc
Maximum Power: 32 bhp
Maximum Torque: 21 nm
Wheel base: 1400 mm
Ground Clearance: 145 mm
Height: 1020 mm
Braking and handling
The bike of this stature needs perfect handling in order to tackle bad roads and high traffic emergencies. It has a tubular frame and box section swing arm that provides excellent stability. The suspension provides so much comfort at higher speeds as well and comprises of mono shock unit at rear while it has telescopic shock absorbers at the front. The bike is very good at corners and twists. The ride position is very aggressive due to forward handle bar. It has tubeless tyres with disc brakes in front and rear.
What to Opt for?
High speeds are always prone to more risks which is the reason why we must own a suitable two wheeler insurance plan. In order to transfer any risk, insurance policy plays a very vital role. Holding two wheeler insurance is also mandatory if you own a two wheeler. Before finalizing your insurance plan, you must compare them in order to get a suitable cover. If you are just looking to fulfil legal obligation, you need to opt for third party insurance cover. It provides for compensation for damages to third party vehicle and property damages. If you want every risk to be covered, you must opt comprehensive insurance plan. It provides for damages to own vehicle, third party vehicle and property and personal accident cover.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance