Future Generali India Insurance Company Ltd - Future Generali
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 77*
Future Generali General Insurance is a joint venture between India’s leading retailer Future Group and Italy based insurance major Generali. The company was incorporated in 2006 and brings together the distinctive qualities of both the founding companies - local experience and knowledge with global insurance expertise.
Future Group, led by its founder and Group CEO, Mr. Kishore Biyani, is one of India’s leading business houses with multiple businesses spanning across the retail space. Headquartered in Mumbai this Indian private conglomerate owns and manages multiple retail formats such as Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Central, Food Bazaar, and Home Town.
The Generali Group is a leading player in the global insurance and financial markets. Serving 65 million clients in more than 60 countries, the Group is one of the world’s largest companies according to the Fortune Global 500.
The Future Generali India Insurance Company is supported by a team of seasoned professionals specializing in the areas of finance, insurance, accounting, actuarial and risk management. Future Generali also operates in the Life insurance business under the name of Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Mr. K.G. Krishnamoorthy Rao is the Managing Director & CEO of the company.
‘Health is wealth’ and this should be our mantra for life. The number of people falling sick at an early age is increasing at an alarming rate. The only thing that can save us from health risks is, a good insurance plan so that when you fall sick you can only concentrate on getting well. Keep your financial stress at bay with Future Generali health plans.
- Future Health Suraksha - Individual
- Future Health Suraksha - Family Floater
- Future Health Surplus
- Future Criticare
- Future Hospicash
- Group Health Insurance
Car is a valuable asset and we should have a comprehensive insurance plan to protect it from any accident and theft. When you ply on Indian roads you can’t be sure of anything. Even if you are a good driver, you can’t guarantee that other people on the road follow rules. Thus, insurance plan is the only way to keep your car safe and running.
Future Generali travel insurance policies are a great companion on your holidays, business trips or visits to friends & family abroad and provide you door to door cover for your convenience.
Future Generali Policies safeguard your home and give you a comprehensive to tackle all problems related to your home to ensure a disaster free living.
Investing in a personal accident cover is considered a smart move, not only because it secures your financial future, but more importantly it secures your family too. A personal accident policy enables the dependant members of the insured to continue with normal life without much of financial burden. It’s the key to your dignity, if some unwarranted event happens and you find yourself in a soup!
It is advisable to compare all Future Generali General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Future Generali Distribution Network:
Future Generali has access to a large number of customers due to the retail network they have. The consumer finance business too has more than 150 branches and helps the company spread its reach. The company was first to launch what it calls Mallassurance – selling insurance policies to customers to who visit their malls.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!