Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance Plan Overview
Future Generali, a general insurance company, is a joint venture between the Future Group of industries and the Generali Group, a leading Italian based company, which is a prime leader in financial protection, has led to the creation of Future Generali, a general insurance company. The Generali Group is the largest insurance company in Italy and is also among the most reputed and largest insurance providers in Europe. Future Generali commenced operations in September 2007. The company offers a range of insurance products for its customers across all segments that includes all major insurance that a person may need. The car insurance that is offered may be categorised as being under Motor Insurance. Car insurance plans, as mandated by the law, are offered with extra additions so that the customer may choose to add extra coverage to increase the scope of coverage extended on his car.
Advantages of Buying Future Generali Car Insurance (Future Motor Secure plan)
Future Generali focuses on quality, customer relationships and the simplification of the claims process. Today, the organisation is a preferred brand for insurance in the country. Car insurance is imperative for car owners as it provides protection to the customer against damages that has been caused to their vehicle or a third party in case the vehicle is involved in an accident. Future Generali is a leading choice in India for car insurance. The Future Generali Car Insurance Plan is apt for those individuals who want a simple and scalable car insurance plan provided by a highly robust private motor insurance company. The important benefits provided by Future Generali Car Insurance plan are mentioned as under:
- Whether a person is buying new car insurance plans from Future Generali or renewing an old car insurance plan, they will find that it is an easy and stress-free process.
- Future Generali takes pride in processing and servicing claims in the fastest possible time, with full efficiency and no inconvenience caused to the customer. The policy plans are issued with the least amount of time spent on time and documentation. Since the process is online, the policy issuance is almost instantaneous.
- A comprehensive car insurance plan is offered by the company, which covers and own damage liability and third party legal liability under a single plan. There is also a range of covers that are available under the plan, some of which are free while an extra premium is required for other covers.
- Add-on covers are available with pre-defined bundles that the customer may opt for.
- Future Generali car Insurance provides a facility of cashless claim settlement, which may be availed at a network of associated garages all across India.
- Future Generali has a website where new and existing customer may purchase or renew a car insurance plan, making the whole process quick and easy. The existing or potential customer simply has to log on to the website and click on the ‘motor insurance’ tab, under this the customer will find the category for car insurance plan.
- Depending on the number of claim-free years, the customer will get a No Claim Bonus of up to a maximum percentage of 50%. In case the customer is transferring a car insurance policy for the first time to Future Generali, they will be assured that the number of claim-free years that the customer has accumulated under his or her previous policy, will be retained by Future Generali.
- The customer support is available 24x7, so all customer concerns and queries are taken care of expeditiously.
- Timely and automated reminders are given to the customers so that they never forget to pay their insurance premiums.
- In case the accident takes place within the city limits, towing services are provided.
- All claims are resolved within seven working days from the receipt of all concerned documents.
Features and Benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance Plan (Future Motor Secure)
Future Generali’s car insurance plans have various features and benefits that are discussed below:
- The Future Generali Car Insurance policy is provided to the customer instantaneously with the least amount of time and effort spent, and with minimum documentation as well. Car insurance plan issuance is practically instantaneous as it is an online process.
- Future Generali Insurance has a certified chain of 2,000 plus workshops and garages where there is the facility of cashless claim settlement available.
- The Future Generali car insurance claim assistance facility is provided to customers on all days of the week at all hours, i.e. 24x7. The claim assistance is provided by a highly trained and professional team of customer support specialists
- Applying for the car insurance has never been easier with online application for the same. With just a few clicks, a customer can purchase a Future Generali car insurance policy online, with no need to submit documents or for verifications
- The Future Generali general insurance company provides timely reminders at no extra cost to the customer for his or her policy to be renewed
- Add-on covers under the plan that can be opted for by a customer may be taken to provide better protection coverage for the customer’s car under the car insurance plan.
What is the Scope of coverage of the Future Generali Car Insurance Plan (Future Motor Secure)
Let us take a more in-depth look at the benefits and feature offered by Future Generali car Insurance policy:
- The car insurance plans provide coverage against any loss or damage to the car due to calamities caused by nature such as fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, hurricane, flood, typhoon, storm, hailstorm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, frost, rockslide and landslide.
- When there is loss or damage to the car due to malicious act, theft, burglary, riot, terrorist activity, strike, accident by external means.
- Any damage while the car is in transit whether by road, rail, lift, elevator, inland waterway, or air will be covered.
- An inbuilt Personal Accident cover automatically covers the driver or owner of the car while he or she is driving the vehicle. This cover provides an amount of Rs. 1 lakh in case of death or if there is permanent total disability.
- An inbuilt third party legal liability cover gives legal protection from death or injury claims from third parties. There is legal protection coverage if damage has been caused to the surrounding property including the passengers of the car.
- Future Generali Car Insurance coverage may also include the following additional legal liabilities by paying an additional premium:
- Paid driver / conductor / cleaner employed with respect to operation of the car.
- Employees travelling in /driving the car, other than paid driver.
- Non-fare paying passengers.
Add-on covers with pre-defined bundles offered by Future Generali Car Insurance (Future Motor Secure)
Future Generali car insurance has two options for car insurance plans, one is Future Express and the other is Future Express+. Future Express is ideal for those customers whose priority is on repair service, customised service and reduced costs. Future Express+ is for those customers who place emphasis on instant loss assessment, claim finalisation, as well as the option of choosing the workshop of their choice for the repairing of the vehicles. Apart from Future Express and Future Express+, Future Generali has add-on covers with pre-defined bundles that customers may opt for with their car insurance plans. These are as follows:
- Silver – that offers IDV, Depreciation Cap and consumables add-on covers
- Gold – that offers the same covers as with Silver, plus, Personal Accident cover, Loss of Personal Belongings cover and Loss of keys add-on cover.
- Platinum – Along with the above-mentioned covers, Platinum offers Inconvenience Allowance cover and Personal Liability cover.
Explanation of the Add-on covers available under Future Generali Car Insurance (Future Motor Secure)
By paying an additional amount of premium, a customer can opt for additional Add-on covers in the base plan to increase the scope of the coverage on the vehicle. These additional five covers are provided by Future Generali car insurance plans:
- A depreciation cover protects the customer against the depreciating value of the vehicular parts and ensures that he or she gets the full amount that is claimed.
- There is an IDV cover where customer gets access to IDV that is insured value + registration + road tax + insurance.
- The customer may purchase a personal accident add-on cover for his or her passengers. The coverage that is provided is for a maximum amount of Rs. 2 lakhs per person in case of death or if there is permanent total dismemberment.
- A personal accident add-on cover may be purchased where the coverage is up to Rs. 50 lakhs to the registered owner of the vehicle.
- There is a Loss of keys cover where the owner is insured against the loss of keys of their own vehicle. The compensation amounts to Rs. 50,000.
- There is a cover that gives coverage for the medical expenses of the driver and any passenger in the car.
- An Inconvenience Allowance cover may be purchased where if the vehicle breaks down, the customer will not have to worry about transportation as this cover entitles them to a daily allowance of Rs. 3,000 for 15 days.
- A Personal Liability cover may be purchased where a coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs is provided for the registered owners.
- There is an add-on cover for the Loss of Personal Belongings, where if personal belongings in the vehicle are lost, the customer is provided a compensation for up to Rs. 50,000.
Additional features provided by Future Generali Car Insurance Policy (Future Motor Secure)
- A discount on premiums is provided for installing an anti-theft device as well as voluntary deductibles.
- A No Claim Bonus of up to 50% is given on renewal.
- There is a network of garages that is associated with Future Generali car Insurance where the claims are processed through cashless settlements.
- If the customer is a member of a recognised automobile association within the country, then they are eligible for discounts on their premium amount.
- Future Generali car Insurance have fixed the Insured Declared Value or the IDV of the car as follows:
- Up to 6 months, it is 5%
- 6 months to 1 year, it is 15%
- 1 to 2 years, it is 20%
- 2 to 3 years, it is 30%
- 3 to 4 years, it is 40%
- 4 to 5 years, it is 50%
Exclusions under Future Generali Car Insurance Policy (Future Motor Secure)
- The natural and general aging of the vehicle, which results in wear and tear, is not covered by the Future Generali Car insurance plans.
- The Future Generali car insurance plans are valid within India only; they are not valid for the use of the car outside of the country.
- If the car is being driven without a driving license, it is recognised as a cognisable offence. Hence, the company will not be liable to accept or process claims for accidental damage that are caused by drivers without a valid license at the time of the accident.
- The Future Generali General Insurance Company urges its customers to never drive while they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any intoxicants. Therefore, if any accidental damages occur while the driver of the car is under the influence of intoxicants, the company will not accept any claims for the same.
- Future Generali car insurance plans cover damages that occur to the car that have been caused by accidents only and will not cover any expenses that occur due to either mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- If there is loss or damage that occurs to the vehicle because of nuclear fission or radioactive contamination, the company is not entitled to cover it.
How to apply for Future Generali Car Insurance Policy (Future Motor Secure plan)?
Interested applicants can apply for Future Generali Car insurance policy can be applied to through various channels like:
- Individuals who are interested in purchasing car insurance plans from Future Generali can log on to the company website and get a quote, as well, as purchase their car insurance plan online.
- Individuals desirous of availing any plan can simply call the Sales helpline and speak to a Future Generali customer service representative.
- Interested applicants may write directly to the company at fgcare@futuregenerali[dot]in
- Customers may send a message to 9222211100 using certain keywords.
- They can chat online with a customer service representative from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- They can also request a call back from company by leaving their name, email ID and mobile number on the company website.
- Interested applicants may simply walk into a branch of Future Generali insurance and speak to an agent about the car insurance plans offered.
Future Generali Car Insurance Online – Purchase and Renewal
Future Generali car insurance online purchase is very simple. A link for the same is permanently provided on every page on the website. It takes one to a landing page where one has to fill in personal contact details so that a Future Generali representative can contact to explain the product details and proceed with the purchase process.
Similarly, Future Generali car insurance online renewal is possible from any page on the website. One has to enter the policy number to proceed with the renewal process. In fact, one can even renew one’s existing car insurance from another insurance company from an option available under the renewal section.
Future Generali Car Insurance FAQs
1. How to pay Future Generali car insurance premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Future Generali Car Insurance offers three ways to the clients for paying the premium:
- Auto Debit: Sign a mandate at time of buying the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
- Cash/cheque deposit at Bank
- Direct online payment
2. How can I check Future Generali car insurance policy status?
You can check the policy details from the website of the company. You will have to create a profile initially and you can get all the policy details under your profile.
3. What is the Future Generali car insurance policy renewal process?
Future Generali car insurance policy renewal can be done by log into e-portal of company’s website.
You can renew the policy by login to e-Portal or you can deposit cash before the due date to renew it automatically.
4. How to settle Future Generali Car insurance claim?
The Future Generali Insurance Company takes not more than 7 days for settlement of the claims. You will have to apply for the car insurance claim at the company through toll free number, or by email. You need to submit relevant claims documents and the policy will be renewed automatically.
5. What is the Future Generali car insurance policy cancellation process?
You can easily cancel the policy by walking into the nearest branch office with your policy documents and duly filled surrender form. It would take 5 business days to process the cancellation request and deposit the refund premium. An intimation letter on cancelled policy will be posted your registered address.
6. List of Documents Required to File Claim as per the Future Generali Car Insurance Claim Form
The below mentioned list is indicative in nature. Additional documents may be required depending on the nature of the claim.
For Own Damage Claims:
- Claim Intimation
- Copy of the Certificate of Insurance cum Policy Schedule
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate (RC) Book
- Copy of Driving License (DL)
- Survey Report
- Survey Fee Bills
- Supplementary Report/Re-inspection Report
- Final Repair Invoice and Receipt/Satisfaction Voucher for Cashless Payment
Addition Documents Required for Commercial Vehicle:
- Fitness Certificate
- Copy of First Information Report (FIR)
- Load Challan
For Theft Claims:
- Claim Intimation
- Original Policy
- Claim Form
- Original Registration Certificate (RC)
- First Information Report (FIR)
- Original Set of Keys
- Original Sales Invoice and Tax Receipt
- Intimation to Regional Transport Office (RTO) – to inform the RTO that the vehicle is stolen and not to transfer
- Final Report
- Transfer Papers
- Indemnity Bond
- Subrogation Letter
For Third Party Claims:
- Claim Form – duly filled and signed
- Copy of the Certificate of Insurance cum Policy Schedule
- Copy of Driving License of the driver at the relevant time of accident (with original for verification)
- First Information Report (FIR) / Police Panchnama
- Court Notice / Summons
- Copy of Registration Certificate (RC) and other vehicular documents (with originals for verification)
- Cancelled Cheque for NEFT Payment
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Documents – for claims above Rs. 1 lakh:
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photo (individual) – Mandatory
- PAN Card – Mandatory
- Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address (last 6 months)
- Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Ration Card
- Memorandum of Understanding/Registration of Company – for Registered Company / Firm / Establishment
Future Generali car insurance claim can be intimated online or the motor claim form can be submitted to the nearest branch. The claim form can also be alternatively be emailed to the company.
FAQs – General
1. Does one require car insurance? Is it necessary?
Car insurance is necessary and a mandatory requirement as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. The insurance policy needs to be renewed every year. Driving a car without insurance is a punishable offense and attracts fine. Third party liability is also a mandatory requirement in India.
A comprehensive car insurance policy, also known as a package policy includes own damage insurance, third party insurance as well as a personal accident cover in a single policy. This is popular with car owners as it covers the risk of loss and damage to car by natural and man-made calamities.
Apart from a standard cover, car insurance may also include added benefits like road-side assistance, access to a nation-wide network of workshops etc. These can be negotiated at the time of purchase.
2. What are Own Damage Cover and Third Party Liability?
Own Damage (OD) Cover
The own damage cover insures the vehicle against damage caused by accidents, natural and man-made calamities. Natural events include fire, storm, earthquake etc. On the other hand, man-made events include accident, theft, broken windows etc. Though optional, an OD cover is highly beneficial. It compensates for expenses incurred towards repair and replacement of parts. The premium for the cover is calculated as a percentage of the Insurance Declared Value (IDV). IDV is calculated by factoring in (reducing) depreciation from the market price of the car. The premium is directly proportional to the IDV i.e. higher the IDV amount, higher is the premium.
Third Party Liability (TPL)
Third Party Liability insurance or third-party liability cover is a statutory requirement under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and mandatory for all vehicles plying on public roads in India. All car owners must have a TPL cover. It is also referred to as the ‘Act Only’ cover. The reason why it is known as a ‘third-party’ cover is because the beneficiary of this insurance is a third party, someone other than the two parties who are part of the insurance contract – the car owner (insured) and the insurance company. The policy does not directly benefit the car owner. However, it covers legal liabilities that the insured may incur due to the death / disability of third-party and / or loss or damage to the third-party property while the insured vehicle (car) is in use. TPL insurance pays compensation on behalf of the inured to third parties who have suffered in an accident involving the insured vehicle.
Third-party insurance also covers legal expenses that the policyholder may incur to defend a claim. Since TPL does not cover expenses borne by the insured for repairs, it is advisable to buy a policy which extends coverage to include losses on account of damage to the policyholder’s vehicle. The rate of premium for TPL is dependent on the car capacity.
3. Which documents are required to be kept in the car while it is being driven in public places?
The following documents must be kept in the car at all times, especially when it is being driven on public roads.
- Certificate of Insurance
- Registration Certificate (RC) or its Photocopy
- Valid Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate
- Photocopy of Driving Licence (DL) of the person driving the vehicle
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- L&T Car Plans
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance
- Magma Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
Reviews for Future Generali Car Insurance
Good car policy
My car insurance is very good plan. Policy give the best amount to recover the vehicle. Policy coverage and claims are high but the tires and fibers parts not included in the insurance plan. Service is fast and tow facility is for free at any area.
Car insurance plan is important as health insurance. It provides accidental damage recovery and the amount is easily claimed and sanctioned in less period of time. Service of yours is fantastic which on time. The insurance is not for tires and fiber parts of the car.
The car insurance plan for my new car is perfect for it. The policy cover's most of the parts insured but not the fiber parts and interior of the car. Service is fantastic and tow car facility is given for free. Good number of garages are there which are working 24X7. Nice insurance, I like the insurance policy.
My car insurance policy plan is an average one which i bought from future generali general insurance. Policy coverage is 70% and the claims are less not for fiber parts and interiors of the car. Service is bit slow and garages are few, so the car recovery take time.
I own car insurance policy plan which i bought from future generali general insurance. The policy coverage and the claims are high with low investments but the fiber parts and car interiors are not included in policy recovery. Number go garages are working in this policy for fast and better services and performance.
My car insurance policy plan is with future generali general insurance and it is an above average policy plan. Service is fast due to good number of garages. Policy coverage is 83% and claims are high including fiber parts of the car. Toe car facility is available without taking any charges.
Thank you future generali general insurance for providing me great car insurance policy plan in less investments. Policy coverage is 92% and the claims are high with recovery of fiber parts and interior of the car. Service is fast because huge number of garages. Great work term.
Low policy coverage
My car insurance policy plan is with future generali general insurance which has low premiums and claims are good but the policy coverage is very low. This is the only issue with this policy. Even the garages are in good number and in good range. Please improve the coverage.
I purchase car insurance policy plan with future generali general insurance. The policy coverage is 87% and the claims are high which includes interiors of the car too. Large number of garages are there for good and fast recovery of the cars.
Good car insurance policy plan ever. Thanks future generali general insurance. Policy coverage is high approx. 95% and the claims are high and the fiber parts and the interior of the car is included in the claims. Service is really very fast and the large number of garages are working for perfect recovery.
Good Claiming Experience
Last year I had an accident thank god i had no major injury but my car was badly cashed. Future generali general insurance i have for my car insurance but i got nothing to pay, the claims i get is enough for my car recovery. I'm very happy with the services and claiming experience is nice.
Perfect Policy Plan
Future Generali General Insurance gives me awesome car insurance which has low premiums but the returns are high. Like the toe car facility is free, fiber parts and interiors of the car is included in claims for recovery. Policy coverage is 91% and the huge amount of garages are there for assist the customers.
I buy car insurance policy plan with future generali general insurance. The policy coverage of my policy plan is really good approx. 97%. Service is very fast and number of garages is in big ratio and the premiums are low. Toe car is free facility by limited number of garages.
Fine Car Security
My car insurance policy plan is an above average plan. I buy it from future generali general insurance. The policy coverage is 84% and claiming is easy because of good service providers. Toe car facility and fiber parts are included in claims. Good job.
Policy coverage is around 94% and the claims are approx. Rs.3 L. The fiber and interiors of the car is excluded rest are covered in claims. Service is fast and 82% garages of the city are working with the company. Great car insurance policy plan you provided, future generali general insurance.
Okay Car Plan
Future generali general insurance provides me car insurance policy plan which has low policy coverage around 63%. The investment is less and the claims are covered fiber parts and interiors of the car. Toe up facility is not free for car. Large number of garages are working for fast services.
Satisfied With The Policy
Got car insurance policy plan for my new car from future generali general insurance. Policy coverage is 89% and the premiums are very less. Toe car facility is free and large number of garages are providing services. Claims are good and even fiber parts of the car is also included in claims.
Fair Policy Plan
My friend suggested me car insurance policy plan of future generali general insurance. I took that plan because it has very low investments. Policy coverage and claims are high. Big number of garages are working for providing great services. Even interiors of the car is also included in the policy plan.
I own car insurance policy plan from future generali general insurance. Policy coverage is good ~82%, Claims are ~Rs.2 L. Around 90% garages are working in this project. Toe car facility is available which is absolutely free and yeah fiber parts of the car are included in the claims.
Future generali general insurance gave me car insurance policy plan. The service is the best, very quick and on time. Huge number of garages (~80%) are Providing good services and toe up the car is not chargeable. Policy coverage and claims are high and investments are low. Great combo pack of benefits in this policy. Like it very much.
I own car insurance policy plan with future generali general insurance. My policy plan is an above average and the premium is low. Policy coverage is approx. 80% and large number of garages are working for fast and good service of the car customers. Toe up facility is free of any charges.
Good Policy Coverage
My car insurance policy plan is with future generali general insurance. Policy coverage is really good approx. 89% and the premium is low. Service is fast and on time and the number of garages are huge that's why the service so quick. Toe car facility is free and the fiber parts of the car is included in claims. Good job team.
My car insurance policy plan is with future generali general insurance. Policy coverage is good ~82% and the claims are around Rs.2.9 L. Toe car facility is available for free and the fiber parts are included in the claims. Large numbers of garages are present for fast services. Good policy plan.
I am very happy with the Future Generali Car insurance and it is better than all other plan available in the market. I recommend everyone to buy it.