Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance Plan Overview
Future Generali car insurance by Future Generali is a general insurance Company is a joint venture between the Future Group of industries and the Generali group, a leading Italian based company, which is a prime leader in financial protection, has led to the creation of Future Generali, a general insurance Company. The Generali group is the largest insurance company in Italy and is also among the most reputed and largest insurance providers in Europe. Future Generali commenced operations in September 2007. The company offers a range of insurance products for its customers across all segments that includes all major insurance that a person may need. The car insurance that is offered may be categorized as being under Motor Insurance. Car insurance plans, as mandated by the law, are offered with extra additions so that the customer may choose to add extra coverage to increase the scope of coverage extended on his car.
Advantages of availing Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali focuses on quality, customer relationships and the simplification of the claims process. Today the organization is a preferred brand for insurance in the country. Car insurance is imperative for car owners as it provides protection to the customer against damages that has been caused to their vehicle or a third party in case the vehicle is involved in an accident. Future Generali is a leading choice in India for car insurance. The Future Generali Car Insurance Plan is apt for those individuals who want a simple and scalable car insurance plan provided by a highly robust private motor insurance company. The important benefits provided by Future Generali Car Insurance plans are mentioned as under:
- Whether a person is buying new car insurance plans from Future Generali or renewing an old car insurance plan, they will find that it is an easy and stress-free process.
- Future Generali takes pride in processing and servicing claims in the fastest possible time, with full efficiency and no inconvenience caused to the customer. The policy plans are issued with the least amount of time spent on time and documentation. Since the process is online, the policy issuance is almost instantaneous.
- A comprehensive car insurance plan is offered by the company, which covers and own damage liability and third party legal liability under a single plan. There is also a range of covers that are available under the plan, some of which are free while an extra premium is required for other covers.
- Add-on covers are available with pre-defined bundles that the customer may opt for.
- Future Generali provides a facility of cashless claim settlement, which may be availed at a network of associated garages all across India.
- Future Generali has a website where new and existing customer may purchase or renew a car insurance plan, making the whole process quick and easy. The existing or potential customer simply has to log on to the website and click on the ‘motor insurance’ tab, under this the customer will find the category for car insurance plan.
- Depending on the number of claim-free years, the customer will get a No Claims Bonus of up to a maximum percentage of 50%. In case the customer is transferring a car insurance policy for the first time to Future Generali, they will be assured that the number of claim-free years that the customer has accumulated under his or her previous policy, will be retained by Future Generali.
- The customer support is available 24*7 so all customer concerns and queries are taken care of expeditiously.
- Timely and automated reminders are given to the customers so that they never forget to pay their insurance premiums.
- In case the accident takes place within the city limits, towing services are provided.
- All claims are resolved within seven working days from the receipt of all concerned documents.
Features and benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance plans
Future Generali’s car insurance plans have various features and benefits that are discussed below:
- The policy is provided to the customer instantaneously with the least amount of time and effort spent, and with minimum documentation as well. Car insurance plan issuance is practically instantaneous as it is an online process.
- Future Generali Insurance has a certified chain of 2000 plus workshops/garages where there is the facility of cashless claim settlement available.
- The claim assistance facility is provided to customers on all days of the week at all hours, i.e., 24*7. The claim assistance is provided by a highly trained and professional team of customer support specialists
- Applying for the car insurance has never been easier with online application for the same. With just a few clicks, a customer can purchase a Future Generali car insurance plan online, with no need to submit documents or for verifications
- The company provides timely reminders at no extra cost to the customer for his or her policy to be renewed
- Add-on covers under the plan that can be opted for by a customer may be taken to provide better protection coverage for the customer’s car under the car insurance plan.
What is the Scope of coverage of the Future Generali Car Insurance Plans
Let us take a more in-depth look at the benefits and feature offered by Future Generali plans:
- The car insurance plans provide coverage against any loss or damage to the car due to calamities caused by nature such as fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, hurricane, flood, typhoon, storm, hailstorm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, frost, rockslide and landslide.
- When there is loss or damage to the car due to malicious act, theft, burglary, riot, terrorist activity, strike, accident by external means.
- Any damage while the car is in transit whether by road, rail, lift, elevator inland waterway, or air will be covered.
- An inbuilt Personal Accident cover automatically covers the driver or owner of the car while he or she is driving the vehicle. This cover provides an amount of Rs. 1 lakh in case of death or if there is permanent total disability.
- An inbuilt third party legal liability cover gives legal protection from death or injury claims from third parties. There is legal protection coverage if damage has been caused to the surrounding property including the passengers of the car.
Add-on covers with pre-defined bundles offered by Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali car insurance has two options for car insurance plans, one is Future Express and the other is Future Express+. Future Express is ideal for those customers whose priority is on repair service, customized service and reduced costs. Future Express+ is for those customers who place emphasis on instant loss assessment, claim finalization, as well as the option of choosing the workshop of their choice for the repairing of the vehicles. Apart from Future Express and Future Express+, Future Generali has add-on covers with pre-defined bundles that customers may opt for with their car insurance plans. These are as follows:
- Silver – that offers IDV, Depreciation Cap and consumables add-on covers
- Gold – that offers the same covers as with Silver, plus, Personal Accident cover, Loss of Personal Belongings cover and Loss of keys add-on cover.
- Platinum – Along with the above-mentioned covers, Platinum offers Inconvenience Allowance cover and Personal Liability cover.
Explanation of the Add-on covers available under Future Generali car insurance plans
By paying an additional amount of premium, a customer can opt for additional Add-on covers in the base plan to increase the scope of the coverage on the vehicle. These additional five covers are provided by Future Generali car insurance plans:
- A depreciation cover protects the customer against the depreciating value of the vehicular parts and ensures that he or she gets the full amount that is claimed.
- There is an IDV cover where customer gets access to IDV that is insured value + registration + road tax + insurance.
- The customer may purchase a personal accident add-on cover for his or her passengers. The coverage that is provided is for a maximum amount of Rs. 2 lakhs per person in case of death or if there is permanent total dismemberment.
- A personal accident add-on cover may be purchased where the coverage is up to Rs. 50 lakhs to the registered owner of the vehicle.
- There is a Loss of keys cover where the owner is insured against the loss of keys of their own vehicle. The compensation amounts to Rs. 50,000.
- There is a cover that gives coverage for the medical expenses of the driver and any passenger in the car.
- An Inconvenience Allowance cover may be purchased where if the vehicle breaks down, the customer will not have to worry about transportation as this cover entitles them to a daily allowance of Rs. 3000 for fifteen days.
- A Personal Liability cover may be purchased where a coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs is provided for the registered owners.
- There is an add-on cover for the Loss of Personal Belongings, where if personal belongings in the vehicle are lost, the customer is provided a compensation for up to Rs. 50, 000.
Additional features provided by Future Generali Car Insurance Plans
- A discount on premiums is provided for installing an anti-theft device as well as voluntary deductibles.
- A No-Claims Bonus of up to 50% is given upon renewal.
- There is a network of garages that is associated with Future Generali where the claims are processed through cashless settlements.
- If the customer is a member of a recognized automobile association within the country, then they are eligible for discounts on their premium amount.
- The features and benefits of the car insurance that is provided by Future Generali General Insurance are discussed as under:
Future Generali fixed the Insured Declared Value or the IDV of the car as follows:
- Up to 6 months, it is 5%
- 6 months to 1 year, it is – 15%
- 1 to 2 years, it is 20%
- 2 to 3 years, it is 30%
- 3 to 4 years, it is 40%
- 4 to 5 years, it is 50%
Exclusions under Future Generali Car Insurance
- The natural and general aging of the vehicle, which results in wear and tear, is not covered by the Future Generali Car insurance plans.
- The car insurance plans of Future Generali are valid within India only; they are not valid for the use of the car outside of the country.
- If the car is being driven without a driving license, it is recognized as a cognizable offence. Hence, the company will not be liable to accept or process claims for accidental damage that are caused by drivers without a valid license at the time of the accident.
- The company urges its customers to never drive while they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any intoxicants. Therefore, if any accidental damages occur while the driver of the car is under the influence of intoxicants, the company will not accept any claims for the same.
- Future Generali car insurance plans cover damages that occur to the car that have been caused by accidents only and will not cover any expenses that occur due to either mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- If there is loss or damage that occurs to the vehicle because of nuclear fission or radioactive contamination, the company is not entitled to cover it.
How to apply for the Future Generali Car Insurance Plans
Interested applicants can apply for Future Generali Car insurance plans can be applied to through various channels like:
- Individuals who are interested in purchasing car insurance plans from Future Generali can log on to the company website and get a quote, as well, as purchase their car insurance plan online.
- Individuals desirous of availing any plan can simply call the Sales helpline at 1860-500-333 or 1800-220-233 and speak to a Future Generali customer service representative.
- Interested applicants may write directly to the company at fgcare@futuregenerali[dot]in
- Customers may send a message to 9222211100 using certain keywords.
- They can chat online with a customer service representative from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- They can also request a call back from company by leaving their name, email ID and mobile number on the company website.
- Interested applicants may simply walk into a branch of Future Generali insurance and speak to an agent about the car insurance plans offered.
Future Generali Car Insurance - FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Future Generali India Insurance offers three ways to the clients for paying the premium
- Auto Debit: Sign a mandate at time of buying the policy, thus your premium will be deducted automatically from the bank account
- Cash/cheque deposit at Bank
- Direct online payment
2. How can I check policy status for Future generali car insurance?
You can check the policy details from the website of the company. You will have to create a profile initially and you can get all the policy details under your profile. You can also check the policy status through a call at the toll free number, 1800-102-2355.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Future generali car insurance?
You can renew the policy by login to e-Portal.
You can deposit the cash before the due date to renew it automatically.
Alternatively, call toll-free to inquire: 1800-102- 2355
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Future generali car insurance?
The company takes not more than 7 days for settlement of the claims. You will have to apply for the claim at the company through toll free number, 1800-102-2355 or by email. You need to submit relevant claims documents and the policy will be renewed automatically.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Future generali car insurance?
You can easily cancel the policy by walking into the nearest branch office with your policy documents and duly filled surrender form. It would take 5 business days to process the cancellation request and deposit the refund premium. An intimation letter on cancelled policy will be posted your registered address.
For more inquiry please visit: 1800-102-2355
- Bajaj Allianz Car Plans
- Bharti AXA Car Plan
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- L&T Car Plans
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- SBI General Car Insurance
- Shriram General Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Steps to Follow While Buying Car Insurance
- Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance: Boon for Bike Insurance
- Impact of filing claims on insurance premiums
- How Does Car Insurance Keep You Afloat During a Flood?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- All About Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car Insurance
Reviews for Future Generali Car Insurance
I am very happy with the Future Generali Car insurance and it is better than all other plan available in the market. I recommend everyone to buy it.