Nobody wants to get diagnosed with a disease. But the ugly truth is that you can get multiple life-threatening diseases in your lifetime. What comes with it is the pile of medical bills that can exhaust your savings in no time. Fortunately, Care Health Insurance plans provide coverage for several diseases. And the details are given below.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
My name is
My number is
My name is
My number is
City Living in
Do you have an existing illness or medical history?
This helps us find plans that cover your condition and avoid claim rejection
What is your existing illness?
Select all that apply
When did you recover from Covid-19?
Some plans are available only after a certain time
Care Health Insurance plans cover numerous diseases and provide coverage for hospitalization expenses, ambulance charges, critical illnesses, advanced technology treatment, OPD treatment, domiciliary hospitalization, etc. They offer customized plans to cover you against diseases, such as cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
The plans come with a wide range of sum insured options ranging up to Rs 1 Crore and are available for individuals, families, senior citizens as well as pregnant women.
The policyholders can avail cashless treatment at more than 16,500 network hospitals and can enjoy a claim settlement ratio of 95.2%. The company has a 24x7 claim support team and follows the direct settlement of claims policy.
Check out the various types of Care Health Insurance plans offered by the insurance company below:
Care Health Insurance plans provide coverage for several diseases depending on the type of plan you have purchased. Take a look at the various diseases covered under Care Health Insurance plans below:
1. COVID-19– COVID-19 is a highly infectious disease with flu-like symptoms caused by the coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2 virus. The disease can lead to life-threatening conditions, including multiple organ failure, pneumonia, etc. and thus, can get expensive to treat. The COVID Care policy and Corona Kavach policy by Care Health Insurance covers you against the COVID-19 treatment expenses.
2. Cancer – Cancer is a life-threatening disease that can occur in any part of the body. It is caused when your healthy body tissues are destroyed by the uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells in the body. The Cancer Insurance policy and the Cancer Mediclaim policy covers you against the expensive treatment costs of all major types of cancer, including the cost of radiotherapy, chemotherapy, etc.
3. High Blood Pressure– High blood pressure (BP) or hypertension is a medical condition in which the force of blood against the artery wall is very high. High BP can lead to major health complications, such as stroke, heart diseases, etc. The Care Freedom Insurance plan can cover the expenses incurred on availing the treatment for hypertension.
4. Diabetes – Diabetes is a lifestyle disease in which your blood sugar levels are above normal. The disease can lead to fatal conditions, such as heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, heart failure, etc. With the Care Freedom insurance policy, you can receive treatment for Diabetes without worrying about the medical expenses.
5. Heart Diseases– Heart diseases refer to cardiovascular diseases that arise out of any issues with the normal functioning of your heart. These diseases can be fatal and their treatment can go on for a long time. Fortunately, the Heart Insurance plan and the Heart Mediclaim policy by Care Health Insurance will take care of the medical expenses incurred during the treatment of these heart diseases.
6. Critical Illnesses– Critical illnesses are life-threatening diseases that you may be diagnosed with during your lifetime. Since the treatment for critical diseases extends over a period of time, it can get costly. The Care Health Critical Mediclaim policy provides coverage against 32 critical diseases, such as major burns, paralysis, cancer, stroke, end-stage liver failure, etc.
7. HIV AIDS– HIV AIDS is a fatal disease in which a deadly virus attacks the immune system of your body. The treatment of HIV is complex and time-taking, which makes it expensive. However, the Care Health Care Insurance policy can cover you against the treatment cost of HIV AIDS.
8. Cataract– Cataract is a common eye disease that causes clouding of the eye lens leading ultimately to blindness. The only way to cure the disease is through cataract surgery. Several Care Health Insurance plans cover the cost of cataract surgery up to a certain limit depending on the policy terms.
9. Newborn Baby Birth Defects –Some babies are born with birth defects, such as Down’s Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy. Their treatment can be long-term and expensive. But with the Care Health Joy insurance plan, the treatment cost of curing your babies with these birth defects will be taken care of.
10. Mental Illness– Mental illnesses, such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, dementia, etc. have become common among people today. These diseases involve long-term treatment that can get expensive. Care Health Insurance plans cover you against the cost of availing treatment for mental illnesses.
You can follow the steps given below to buy a Care Health Insurance policy online at Policybazaar.com:
Care Health Insurance is known for offering dynamic health plans customized to the needs of the people. If you are seeking coverage for one of the above-mentioned diseases, you can check out the plans offered by the insurance company. Don’t forget to compare the various health insurance plans online at Policybazaar.com before buying a Care Health Insurance plan.
09 Oct 2021Orthopaedic health conditions have become quite common in India...
07 Oct 2021Every health insurance plan comes with unique benefits to attract...
30 Sep 2021Every person must have a health insurance policy to deal with...
30 Sep 2021Health insurance is one of the best investments that you can make...