Hyosung Aquila GV250 Insurance
Hyosung AQUILA GV 250
Hyosung AQUILA GV 250 is a product of Hyosung a Korean company. This bike is ridden by riders worldwide and considered as one of the best bikes worldwide. This machine is acceptable and appreciated worldwide because of the intelligent design and engine with unmatchable looks. It is a low height bike and specially designed for all riders, irrespective of the height everyone can ride the bike and has centre of gravity also easy handling. It is a perfect fun partner right from day to routes to miles away from the home.
- Hyosung comes with split seat which is very comfortable padded and ingenious seat for the rider and for the pillion passenger as well, to make the journey even more comfortable.
- A pillion grab rail that is designed for more comfort now has a cushion end which will make longer drives smoother.
- The fuels tank is rounded and has very eye-catching graphics on it which enhances the looks of the bike.
- Stylish and broad headlamp with dual lights and multi-reflector for clear vision and safer rides in night.
- Bike has a huge fuel tank of 3.7 gallon which solve for long trips and journey without any hassle of fuel refill again and again
Power and Performance
Hyosung Aquila GV 250 has robust DOHC eight valves engine which helps in controlling the machine while even on the high speed. This bike is very stylish and makes everyone looks good no matter you 5 feet or 6 feet tall. It is a stylish cruiser bike and available in selective colors; silver, black, orange and red.
Displacement: 259 cc
Maximum Power: 28.5 hp
Carburettor: air/oil cooled, Mikuni carburettor
Transmission: 5 speed, wet clutch
Braking and Handling
Extremely smooth ride, with the bike soaking up bumps and going over potholes that never loses composure. The bike’s kerb weight keeps the bike nicely planted in order to overcome heavy crosswinds on the road.
- Front brakes with single disc
- Rear brakes drum
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is absolutely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. One can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance