Hyosung Aquila Pro650 Insurance
Hyosung AQUILA PRO650
Hyosung AQUILA is a product of Hyosung a Korean company. This bike is ridden by riders worldwide and considered as one of the best bikes worldwide. This machine is acceptable and appreciated worldwide because of the intelligent design and engine with unmatchable looks. This cruise bike is strikingly good looking and unmatchable strong bike with v-twin 650 cc water cooled engine. It is a low height bike and specially designed for all riders, irrespective of the height everyone can ride the bike and has centre of gravity also easy handling. It is a perfect fun partner right from day to routes to miles away from the home.
- Hyosung comes with split seat which is very comfortable padded and ingenious seat for the rider and for the pillion passenger as well, to make the journey even more comfortable.
- A pillion grab rail that is designed for more comfort now has a cushion end which will make longer drives smoother.
- The fuels tank is rounded and has very eye-catching graphics on it which enhances the looks of the bike.
- Stylish and broad headlamp with dual lights and multi-reflector for clear vision and safer rides in night and LED lights at the back gives the bike a grand look
- Bike has a huge fuel tank of 16 litres capacity resolves for fuel refilling again and again and would be better option for long trips
Power and Performance
Hyosung Aquila PRO650 is also called as Avitar, Mirage because of powerful DOHC eight valves V-twin 650 cc engine which helps in controlling the machine while running on roads on high speed. The cruiser bike is unmatchable in terms of looks as well. The suspensions on front of 25 mm and dual shock rear are really strong and absorb all the jerks on jarring roads.
Displacement: 650 cc
Maximum Power: 74 bhp
Torque: 62.1 Nm
Carburettor: air/oil cooled, Mikuni carburettor
Transmission: 5 speed, wet clutch
Braking and Handling
Enhance the experience of bike riding with Hyosung AQUILA PRO650, it is your partner in fun and has extremely safe with double disk brakes and hydraulic shock absorbers which will smoothen the biking experience on the jarring roads of small villages to the high mountains of Himalayas.
- Front brakes: Hydraulic double disc break
- Rear brakes drum: Hydraulic single disc break
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is absolutely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. One can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: