- RC 200 is a super sport design with low set clip-ons & high seating position
- It has twin headlights which look like a robot & give it a distinct look.
- Being fully faired most of its internals are well covered & the plastic quality is good.
- Bike’s dimensions are 1978 mm x 688 mm x 1098 mm (L x W x H)
Power & Performance:
RC 200 is based on Duke 200 with the same engine & in the same tune. Which means RC 200 is similarly short geared & a hoot to ride in traffic, highway or its home ground the race track. The power delivery is hard & it’s a very busy place to be.
25 hp at 10000 RPM
19.3 Nm at 8000 RPM
Manual 6 Speed Gear Box
Acceleration (0-100 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
RC 200 handles even better than Duke 200 it’s based on. Better steering angle, sharper rakes ensure you are always in control. Lower clip on transmit everything that is going on at front wheel & allow you attack corners with a zeal. Due to the aggressive sitting stance however, it is difficult to ride long on RC 200. RC 200 rides on MRF Rev-Z 110/70 17’ tyre in front & 150/60 17’ tyre same as Duke 200.MRFs offer good grip & you feel always in control over the bike.
- The seat on RC 200 is much better than Duke 200.
- The seat is softer & accommodates short as well as taller riders easily with a lot of room to manoeuvre around
- RC 200 gets a 300mm disc brake in front & a single 230mm disc at the rear.
- The bike misses out on ABS.
What Insurance cover to opt for:
RC 200 is a fully faired bike which means its covered in plastic. One slide can means expense of thousands of rupees. Proper insurance cover will ensure you have peace of mind while thrashing it around.
- Value of plastics depreciates a lot. 0% depreciation insurance goes a long way in keeping the repair bills down in case of a fall.
- Always have a cover for falls, accidents, and vandalisms as this bike is an attention magnet.
- RC 200 being a light bike is prone to theft. That is why it is a good idea to have an insurance that gives you complete cover from theft.
- Opt for cashless insurance cover to have a hassle free experience.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis